Sleek and stylish, the 24-channel C|24 control surface provides direct hands-on control of Pro Tools and Pro Tools|HD mixing, recording, and editing; a complete array of high-quality analog inputs; and a 5.1 analog monitor section to use with your Pro Tools I/O. It tightly integrates with the latest advancements in Pro Tools software to provide an incredibly powerful and richly featured console option.
- Direct hands-on access to recording, editing, routing, and mixing functions in Pro Tools HD or Pro Tools
- 24 bankable channel strips, each with a touch-sensitive, motorized fader and dedicated Mute, Solo, Select, Input, Record, EQ, Dynamics, Insert, Send, and Automation buttons
- Easy-to-read, 6-character, dual-row LED scribble strip displays provide instant visual feedback for channel names, plug-in parameters, sends, panning, and other editing functions
- 24 high-quality rotary encoders with LED rings
- 16 high-quality mic / line / DI preamps with high-pass filters and variable input gain allow direct mic, instrument, and line-level connections (via DB25) for recording through an Avid audio interface
- 8-channel stereo line submixer, which can be routed directly to the monitor section
- Professional, integrated 5.1 surround analog monitor system with trimmable inputs and outputs
- Built-in talkback mic and inputs for remote talkback and listenback
- External power supply allows for a more streamlined console design
- Intelligent switch design with bold graphics makes the layout easy to memorize and navigate
- Sleek, low-profile industrial design with stylish dark graphite color scheme
- Easy Ethernet connectivity
Total hands-on control
C|24 provides direct hands-on access to recording, editing, routing, and mixing functions in Pro Tools software. The control surface features 24 bankable channel strips, each with a touch-sensitive, motorized fader; high-quality rotary encoder and LED ring; dedicated Mute, Solo, and channel select illuminated buttons; and dedicated Input, Record, EQ, Dynamics, Insert, Send, and Automation buttons. It also features many more Edit commands, windows management controls, and dedicated buttons than its Control|24 predecessor, plus a Soft Keys section that allows future features to be added as Pro Tools software evolves.
Superb mic preamps and analog submixer
C|24 isn’t just about controlling tracks; you can connect mics, instruments, and line-level devices directly to the control surface’s audio inputs (via DB25 connections). C|24 features 16 super high-quality, low-noise preamps, each with a high-pass filter and variable input gain, that outperform those on Control|24 in every way, including gain, frequency response, signal-to-noise ratio, and more. It also houses an 8-channel stereo line submixer, which can be routed directly to the integrated monitor section, making it easy to mix signals from outboard instruments and gear.
Efficient console ergonomics and integration
C|24 is designed to provide you with high workflow efficiency, and offers more dedicated controls and features, though it retains many of the same proven workflows, making upgrading to C|24 an easy transition.Flip mode makes it easy to switch encoder functions to the faders, while dedicated Bank Select and Nudge buttons enable easier Pro Tools mixer navigation. C|24 also offers an updated transport section for machine control integration; Windows Configurations and Memory Locations modes for creating, editing, and recalling these settings; an LED timecode display that shows absolute time, SMPTE, Feet/Frames, and Bars/Beats; and a jog/shuttle wheel for scrubbing, editing, bank-nudging, and navigation.
Professional 5.1 analog monitor section
The monitoring section in C|24 has been completely redesigned and improved, providing many features found on Avid’s coveted ICON integrated console systems. It features a professional, integrated 5.1 surround analog monitor section; 5.1, LCRS, and stereo presets for easy integration with Pro Tools; output metering for stereo and surround-sound operation; trimmable inputs and outputs; talkback latching and Auto Talkback modes; and more. And the built-in talkback mic and remote talkback and listenback inputs make it easy to set up two-way communication for your recording sessions.
Beautiful, streamlined design
Sporting a sleek, industrial design with a stylish, dark graphite color scheme, C|24 fits right in with traditional and modern music and post-production studios. The control surface occupies a small footprint, offers an ergonomic design with a comfortable front bolster, and allows for better placement of your computer monitor and speakers thanks to its low-profile meterbridge. The control surface also features an intelligent switch design with bold graphics, making the layout easy to memorize and navigate. And the bright, easy-to-read, 55 x 2 LED scribble strips provide a 6-character, dual row display per channel for instant verification of channel names, plug-in parameters, sends, panning, and other editing functions.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Avid