The Masterkey 61 USB MIDI controller keyboard is perfect for computer music performance and production. Whatever your style of music, it delivers the control you need to unlock your creativity.
Express yourself on the 61 velocity sensitive keys, playing and recording in to any standard MIDI software program or the included Presonus Studio One Artist. The full 5 octave design fits perfectly on a desk or standard keyboard stand and it's easy to move when not in use.
Real-time controls such as the four knobs and fader can be used to control instrument or mix parameters, even while you play. Professional-style pitch bend and modulation wheels allow you to add further articulation. The 3-digit LED display provides navigational feedback so it's quick and easy to find the right menus for changing MIDI channels, sending out program changes, transposing or programming the real time controls. And if 61 keys are not enough, press the octave up and down buttons to shift the keyboard range up or down instantly.
Installation is straightforward, too. Simply plug Masterkey 61 into a USB port on your computer and the operating system will do the rest. Masterkey 61 is USB class-compliant, which means that no driver is needed for supported operating systems.
Masterkey 61 main features:
- 61 note, velocity sensitive, synth-style keyboard
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels (MIDI assignable)
- 1 assignable MIDI fader
- 4 assignable MIDI knobs for real time control
- 3-character red LED segment display
- 1 sustain foot switch input jack, type-sensing (foot switch not included)
- Quick-toggle between real-time functions Octave, Transpose, Program Change and MIDI Channel
- Advanced MIDI functions
- USB class-compliant. No driver needed
- Includes Presonus Studio One™ Artist
- Masterkey 61 USB MIDI controller keyboard
- 6ft USB cable
- Manual/User Guide
- DVD containing Presonus Studio One™ Artist and content material
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Acorn Instruments