The Masterkey 25 USB MIDI controller keyboard opens the gate to portable computer music creation and delivers the control you need to unlock your creativity.
The 25 velocity sensitive keys have a dynamic and fast response ideal for programming bass lines, drums or ripping synth moves. Use any standard MIDI software program or the included Presonus Studio One Artist. The compact and light design is perfect for mobile applications, wherever your music takes you.
Real-time controls such as the four knobs and the fader can be used to control instrument or mix parameters, even while you play. Professional-style pitch bend and modulation wheels allow you to add further articulation. The 3-digit LED display provides navigational feedback so it's quick and easy to find the right menus for changing MIDI channels, sending out program changes, transposing or programming the real time controls. And if 25 keys are not enough, press the octave up and down buttons to shift the keyboard range up or down instantly.
Installation is straightforward, too. Simply plug Masterkey 25 into a USB port on your computer and the operating system will do the rest. Masterkey 25 is USB class-compliant, which means that no driver is needed for supported operating systems.
Masterkey 25 main features:
- 25 note, velocity sensitive, synth-style keyboard
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels (assignable)
- 1 assignable fader
- 4 assignable knobs for real time control
- 3-character red LED segment display
- 1 sustain foot switch input jack, type-sensing (foot switch not included)
- Quick-toggle between real-time functions Octave, Transpose, Program Change and MIDI Channel
- Advanced MIDI functions
- USB class-compliant. No driver needed
- Includes Presonus Studio One™ Artist
- Masterkey 25 USB MIDI controller keyboard
- 6ft USB cable
- Manual/User Guide
- DVD containing Presonus Studio One™ Artist and content material
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Acorn Instruments