Push is a new instrument that solves an old problem: how to make a song from scratch. With hands-on control of melody and harmony, beats, sounds, and song structure, Push puts the fundamental elements of music making at your fingertips - and it fits in a backpack alongside your laptop.
Play and sequence beats. 64 pads give you multiple ways to make beats. Play, step sequence, and navigate your loop - all at the same time.
A new way to play notes and chords. Play in every key using the same finger patterns. Move between keys at the touch of a button. Explore new harmonies and phrases across 64 velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads.
Packed with sounds. Make music with a studio full of instruments and effects. Control them all with Push.
Push uses the power of Ableton Live running on your computer. Live provides Push with a comprehensive collection of instruments and effects.
All of your sounds are ready to be played, tweaked, and personalized. Fine-tune parameters in your instruments and effects using Push’s touch-sensitive encoders and see everything from Push’s display.
Improvise and play with song structure. Capture all of your musical ideas. Duplicate and create variations. Trigger, re-arrange, and create new combinations.
Capture everything you play with Push’s unique recording workflow. Overdub new notes or create variations of phrases, moving quickly between your song materials with just a few buttons. After you’ve created ideas, switch to another mode to try them out in various combinations.
When you’re ready to get into arranging, detailed editing, and exporting your finished song, switch from Push to your computer to find your music already laid out in Ableton Live - the software that was powering your work the whole time. Push gives you the best of both worlds for making music: inspiring hardware for hands-on control at the beginning, and full-featured music creation software for fine-tuning the details at the end.
- Push controller
- Universal Power Supply: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz with interchangeable heads for North/Central America & Japan, Europe and UK (Type A, C, G).
- USB cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Download upgrade to Live 9 Standard from Live 9 Intro
- Width: 370mm (14.57 inches)
- Depth: 293mm (11.54 inches)
- Height (body): 26mm (1.02 inches)
- Height (body + encoders): 46mm (1.81 inches)
- Weight: 2990g (6.6 pounds)
The Push controller gets power from the USB port. If you would like to increase the brightness of the display and LEDs, use the included power supply.
- USB port
- Power adapter input
- Two assignable footswitch inputs
- 64 velocity and pressure-sensitive pads
- RGB backlighting
- Designed by Akai Professional
- 11 touch-sensitive encoders
- Four line LCD alphanumeric display
- 17 cm touch strip for pitch bend/scrolling
- 24 LEDs for navigation
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Ableton