The Thunderbolt™ 2 Option Card for Apollo and Apollo 16 audio interfaces provides blazing fast PCIe audio drivers, greater UAD plug-in instances, improved performance at higher sample rates, and reduced UAD plug-in latency versus Apollo’s standard FireWire connection. Compatible with Intel’s Thunderbolt technology on the latest generation of iMacs®, MacBook® Pros, MacBook Airs®, and Mac minis, the Thunderbolt 2 Option Card offers unrivaled bandwidth and next-generation connectivity for the Apollo interface.*
The user-installable Thunderbolt 2 Option Card includes two Thunderbolt ports, and easily slides into the expansion bay of Apollo. Bus power is provided to downstream Thunderbolt devices, allowing music producers to connect Thunderbolt peripherals in series with the Apollo interface — including hard drives, computer monitors, and 4K displays.
- Enables Thunderbolt connectivity for Apollo and Apollo 16 Audio Interfaces on Thunderbolt-equipped Macs
- Blazing-fast PCIe audio drivers and rock-solid performance
- Provides greater UAD plug-in instances, improved performance at higher sample rates, and reduced plug-in latency versus FireWire
- Dual Thunderbolt ports supply bus power for convenient daisy-chaining of peripherals such as hard drives and displays, including 4K monitors
- Easy user installation – tool and instructions included
- Requires Requires an Apollo or Apollo 16 audio interface available from authorized dealers worldwide
- Thunderbolt cable sold separately
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Universal Audio
There are currently no product reviews.
1 Year Warranty for Original Purchaser