Apollo Twin USB. High-Resolution Desktop Music Production for Windows.
With its class-leading resolution and Realtime UAD Processing, Apollo Twin USB sets the standard for desktop music production for Windows-based systems. This 2x6 USB 3 audio interface allows you to record with near-zero latency through the full range of UAD Powered Plug-Ins — ingeniously merging classic analog tones with cutting-edge features.
Record and Mix with Stunning 24-bit/192 kHz Sound Quality
With the highest dynamic range and lowest noise of any desktop interface, Apollo Twin gives you stellar 24-bit/192 kHz sound and breathtaking clarity.
Its premium mic preamps, input stage, and audio conversion are identical to the famed Apollo series, translating into rich three-dimensional recordings with exceptional depth and punch. Digitally controlled analog monitor outputs provide full resolution audio (without digital scaling) at all listening levels — letting you create better mixes in real-world environments.
A Complete Analog Studio with Realtime UAD Plug-In Processing
Imagine having access to a classic analog recording studio, right on your desktop. Apollo Twin lets you record and mix through the full range of UAD Powered Plug-Ins — including vintage EQs, compressors, reverbs, tape machines and more — at near-zero latency, regardless of your audio software buffer size. With award-winning UAD plug-ins from Ampex, Lexicon, Neve, Moog, Roland, SSL, Studer, and more,* Apollo Twin serves up authentic analog tone and warmth.
The key to its analog magic is onboard UAD-2 SOLO or DUO DSP Processing, which powers the UAD plug-ins while reducing the strain on your host CPU. Apollo Twin includes the "Realtime Analog Classics" plug-in bundle, featuring a choice selection of vintage compressors, EQs and reverb, plus guitar amps and tube mic preamp emulation. From there, you can choose from a vast and expanding collection of plug-ins in the UA Online Store.
Track Through Classic Mic Preamps Using Unison™ Technology
Unison technology allows Apollo’sTwin USB’s mic preamps and front-panel DI to sound and behave like the world's most sought-after tube and solid state preamps, guitar amps, and stompboxes — including their all-important impedance, gain stage "sweet spots," and circuit behaviors. Based on breakthrough integration between Apollo’s analog inputs and its onboard UAD processing, Unison lets you track through a range of colorful emulations from Neve, API, and Marshall with amazing tone.
Professional I/O Connections
Apollo Twin USB is a 2x6 interface with two class-leading mic/line preamps, two analog line outputs, two digitally controlled analog monitor outputs, and up to eight additional channels of digital inputs via Optical connection. Its conveniently located Hi-Z instrument input and headphone jack allow you to capture inspiration the moment it strikes.
Console Application and Console Recall Plug-In
Console 2.0 is Apollo Twin USB’s software control interface. Its intuitive, analog console-style design provides realtime tracking and monitoring with UAD Powered Plug-Ins, Channel Strip presets, Drag & Drop functionality, dynamically resizable windows, and more.
Easy to Use with Any Mac DAW
Apollo Twin USB is compatible with major DAWs, including Pro Tools, Cubase, Ableton Live, and more — allowing seamless integration no matter what recording software you use.
- World-class 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Realtime UAD Processing - track through vintage Compressors, EQs, Tape Machines, and Guitar Amp plug-ins with near-zero latency
- USB 3 connectivity for Windows-based systems
- Unison™ technology for stunning models of classic mic preamps and stompboxes
- Includes UAD-2 DUO DSP Processing onboard
- 2 premium mic/line preamps; 2 line outs; front-panel Hi-Z instrument input and headphone output
- Digitally controlled analog monitor outputs for full resolution at all listening levels
- Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality throughout
- Includes "Realtime Analog Classics" UAD plug-in bundle
- Sample rates up to 192 kHz* at 24-bit word length
- Up to 10 x 6 simultaneous input/output channels
- Two channels of analog-to-digital conversion via:
- Two balanced mic/line inputs
- One Hi-Z instrument input
- Six channels of digital-to-analog conversion via:
- Digitally-controlled stereo monitor outputs
- Stereo headphone outputs
- Line outputs 3-4
- Up to eight channels of digital inputs via:
- Eight channels ADAT optical with S/MUX for high sample rates, or
- Two channels S/PDIF optical with sample rate conversion
- 64-bit device drivers
- Two high-resolution, ultra-transparent, digitally-controlled analog mic preamps
- Front panel and software control of all preamp parameters
- Low cut filter, 48V phantom power, 20 dB pad, polarity inversion, and stereo linking
- Digitally-controlled analog monitor outputs maintains highest fidelity
- Independently-addressable stereo headphone outputs
- Independently-addressable line outputs 3-4 can be used for additional cue mix
- Front panel control of monitor levels and muting
- Two SHARC DSP processors
- Realtime UAD Processing on all analog and digital inputs
- Same features and functionality as other UAD-2 devices when used with DAW
- Includes UAD Powered Plug-Ins “Realtime Analog Classics” bundle
- Complete UAD Powered Plug-Ins library is available online
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Universal Audio