The Tascam US-366 USB 2.0 Audio Interface w/ DSP Mixer is a USB audio interface with on-board DSP mixer and up to 192kHz recording. It has high-quality HDDA Mic Pre-Amps and a wealth for features for superior sound. To ensure superior sound, TASCAM organized months of tests and trials to design the HDDA mic pre-amplifier. Manufactured with a discrete structure and select premium parts, the HDDA pre-amp achieves a wide frequency response (10Hz to 68kHz), low S/N ratio, low noise and low THD+N. In the process of creating music, many engineers have started utilizing high-resolution formats while recording to ensure the best quality sounds. The US-366 is suited perfectly for these high-quality minded recordings. (Included CUBASE LE can not record by 192kHz).
The US-366 is designed with two XLR with +48V phantom power and two TRS inputs. Having both options for condenser mics and line level inputs ensures you are getting the best possible sound and lowest-noise when recording. In addition, INPUT-1 can connect any high-impedance equipment directly, like a guitar.
The US-366 is designed with on-board effects such as compressor, 3-band EQ and Reverb all located on-board the DSP. While recording, you can use the input effects for any input signal and the reverb effect on any monitoring signal at the same time. The US-366 is built with a "MIXER PANEL" button located conveniently on top. This button provides a one-click recall function for the DSP-mixer. When pushed a second time the mixer panel will be conveniently hidden.
The US-366 provides low-latency monitoring via the on-board digital mixer. Volume can be monitored and adjusted easily with the dedicated knob on the top-panel. This oversized volume knob can be an integral setting for easy and speedy fine level adjustments. The US-366's classy desktop design and rugged aluminum body give a luxurious feel. The US-366 look so good, you'll be motivated to use it. The adopted "Desktop Layout" makes these models easy-to-use even in tight spaces.
The US-366's LINE 3-4 connectors can be selected between input and output to customize TASCAM's US-366 to any recording environment. When "INPUT" is selected, you can connect an abundance of line-level audio devices. When selecting "OUTPUT", connect to devices such as multiple headphone amplifiers. This system provides dedicated monitoring management for each player. (When operating on 192kHz, LINE 3-4 connectors outputs same signal as digital output.)
The US-366 has two types of digital input/output connectors (RCA Coaxial and TOS-link Optical). Two outputs can transmit the same signal at the same time but when input is selected, only one connector is available at a time. The US-366 can connect the optional RC-3F foot-switch to provide hands-free control for your DAW. Utilize this feature while playing your instrument or recording at a distance from your computer. This feature operating on "Mackie Control" or "HUI" emulation and can be select from two modes.
- High-quality HDDAHigh Definition Discrete Architecture) mic pre-amps
- Up to 24bit/96kHz recording(US-366 supported 24bit/192kHz recording)
- Two XLR/TRS (MIC/LINE) inputs with full +48V phantom power supply
- Low-latency monitoring via DSP mixer
- On-board digital mixer(DSP mixer) delivers two operation modes
- On-board digital effects(DSP effects)(DSP effects can use on 44.1/48kHz operating)
- Dedicated "MIXER PANEL" button recalls DSP mixer with one-click
- Oversized LINE OUT volume knob
- Two TRS analog balanced outputs
- Two RCA analog unbalanced outputs
- 18mW+18mW headphone output
- Desktop design provides highly stability and usability
- Aluminum body provides premium looks and luxurious feel
- USB bus-powered for mobile recording
- Steinberg Cubase LE6 bundle
- Up to 24bit/192kHz recording
- LINE 3-4 connectors can select between input or output, up to six inputs or six outputs(When operating on 192kHz, LINE 3-4 connectors outputs same signal as digital output.)
- Coaxial/Optical digital input and output (one input connector available at a time)
- RC-3F optional footswitch ready
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Tascam