The TASCAM US-16x08 captures 16 mic and line inputs to your computer with clear sound quality and advanced features to manage big sessions. Eight Ultra-HDDA microphone preamps deliver the cleanest and quietest operation in their class while delivering up to 56dB of gain. An additional eight line inputs are provided, two of them switchable to instrument level for direct guitar or bass recording. Eight balanced line outputs are also available, two with a level control on the front panel for monitoring.
Built into the US-16x08 is a DSP Mixer for low-latency digital mixing. Each channel has four-band EQ, compression, and a reverb send for polished-sounding monitor mixes. In addition to interface mode, the US-16x08 can be used stand alone as a standalone mic preamp. Mac and Windows drivers are provided, as well as USB Class Compliant 2.0 drivers for tablets like Apple's iPad. MIDI input and output are also available on the rear panel.
Whether using the ergonomically-designed angled desktop stand or mounting with the included rack ears, the US-16x08 includes analog I/O for almost any music recording application.
- Ultra-HDDA (High Definition Discrete Architecture) mic preamps with −125dBu EIN
- Eight Ultra-HDDA mic pres with XLR connectors, eight TRS inputs
- Standalone mode for use as an independent mic preamp
- Up to 96kHz/24-bit recording
- Support for Windows and Macintosh
- USB 2.0 computer connection
- Connect with iPads and other iOS devices via Class Compliant drivers
- +48V phantom power available for all microphone inputs
- High-impedance inputs available
- 56 dB of preamp gain, ideal for dynamic or ribbon microphones
- Tough metal casing for durability
- Angled design provides excellent usability on a desktop
- Eight TRS outputs
- Standard TRS headphones output jack with 70mW/ch output power
- Separate controls for line and headphones output volumes
- MIDI input and output
- Low-latency monitoring via on-board DSP mixer
- DSP mixer with 4-band EQ and compression on each input channel
- Digital Patch bay allows outputs to be assigned freely
- Scenes can store DSP mixer settings (up to 10 scenes can be stored and named)
- USB class compliant 2.0 support
- Confirmed operation with major DAW software (SONAR, ProTools, Cubase, Live, Studio One, Garage Band)
- RoHS certified
- Dedicated AC adapter included
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Tascam
There are currently no product reviews.