The Mobile UA is a next-generation USB audio playback interface based on Roland’s newly developed S1LKi DSP technology. This extremely compact, bus-powered USB D/A converter plays both PCM audio and ultra-high-resolution DSD audio, providing extremely high-quality sound for on-the-go music production, live performance, and listening enjoyment. With up to four channels of low-latency output, the Mobile UA can accommodate multiple listeners or independent click tracks and cue monitoring.
- World’s smallest USB audio interface that supports both ASIO and DSD
- High-quality audio playback from Roland’s newly developed S1LKi audio engine
- Native playback of 2.8 MHz DSD audio
- Ultra-compact four-channel audio output
- High-powered 158 MW + 158 MW (at 40 ohm load) headphone amp
- Supports ASIO and Core Audio; designed for low-latency operation
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Roland
There are currently no product reviews.
- 1 year parts and labour
- except BOSS compact pedals and Roland Pianos (select models only) - 5 years parts and labour