RME presents the world's most versatile PCI Audio Interface - the Hammerfall DSP 9632. This card makes the dream of an All-In-One solution for every possible application come true. As usual, RME has not made any compromises: Latest 192 kHz AD- and DA-converters with more than 110 dB signal to noise ratio, all inputs and outputs simultaneously operational, easy-to-install optional hi-quality analog expansion boards, the famous TotalMix, a newly developed sensational clock section with maximum jitter suppression of external clock signals - all this combines into a 'soundcard' that the world has been waiting for so long.
A PCI Express version (HDSPe AIO) is available.
The HDSP 9632 provides unique features:
- Balanced stereo analog in- and output, 24-Bit/192kHz, > 110 dB SNR
- Optional analog expansion boards with 4 balanced in- or outputs
- All analog I/Os capable of 192 kHz, constant number of available channels
- 1 ADAT digital I/O, supporting 96 kHz S/MUX operation
- 1 SPDIF digital I/O, 192 kHz-capable
- 1 Breakout cable for coaxial SPDIF*
- Up to 16 I/Os can be used simultaneously!
- 1 Stereo headphone output, parallel to the analog out, additional level settings
- 1 MIDI I/O with 16 channels of hi-speed MIDI via breakout cable
- DIGICheck, RMEs unique metering- and analysing tool
- HDSP Meter Bridge: freely scalable level meters, peak- and RMS calculation directly in hardware
- TotalMix: 512 channel Mixer with 40 Bit internal resolution
* The HDSP 9632 ships in a basic version including two RCA/phono breakout cables (headphone: TRS jack). Therefore all analog I/Os and the SPDIF I/O are unbalanced. XLR breakout cables are available as an option (headphone: Neutrik TRS locking jack), turning analog and AES/EBU into balanced mode.
HDSP 9632 debuts SteadyClock (TM), a newly developed clock technology, combining professional features like maximum jitter suppression at full varipitch capabilities and software controlled sample rates.
Compared to the well-known DIGI96/8 series, the HDSP 9632 not only offers a further improved analog interface, but also all the features of the award-winning Hammerfall DSP series: All inputs and outputs simultaneously available, MIDI I/O and TotalMix, the DSP-based real-time mixer/router. Hardware updates through software and driver updates are risk-free thanks to the Secure BIOS Technology.
In short: The HDSP 9632 is the ultimate audio interface for PC or Mac, digital or analog.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized RME