In the studio, on stage, or on the go, iConnectivity iConnectAUDIO2+ lets your music go wherever it takes you.
- 2 high-quality combination mic/line/instrument inputs assure that every nuance of your musical creations is captured faithfully.
- 3 pairs of independent stereo outputs are perfect for DJ and electronic music applications.
- Configurable audio paths let you route, combine, and monitor signals the way you need.
- Advanced MIDI connectivity, routing, and management solve the connection challenges between you, your MIDI gear, and computing devices.
- Full compatibility with Mac, PC and iOS devices, and the ability to pass audio and MIDI from one to another unleashes new solutions for your creative process.
With its powerful features and affordable price, iConnectAUDIO2+ is unbeatable.
What Makes iConnectAUDIO2+ Unique? - The iConnectivity Difference!
Other audio interfaces: Simple analog in and out, maybe MIDI in and out as an afterthought. Support for only one computer.
The iConnectAUDIO2+ Difference
- iConnectAUDIO2+ adapts to the way you create music. Bring it with you to the stage or club, record with it live, use it in your studio.
- Leave your power supply at home.
- It's built like a tank, it sounds great, and it's highly affordable.
More power to create:
- Support for two computer devices gives you more power to create. More creative workflow. Easier collaboration.
- Who only has one computer these days? iConnectAUDIO2+ harnesses the power of two - at the same time.
- One plug brings your iPad into your workflow, or maybe another musician's computer. Just use the software patchbay and everyone's talking audio and MIDI.
More flexible workflow:
- Designed for the way you work.
- Create with MIDI gear. Add your mics, instruments, and synths.
- Route your MIDI and audio everywhere. Sync everything without cables.
- It's the iConnectivity flexible workflow.
- Multi-host Device ports – use with one computer device plus an iOS device at the same time, or up to two computer devices (Mac/PC) at the same time
- Audio passThru™ routes audio digitally between computer devices
- 2 XLR ¼” TRS combo analog inputs, each with individual +48V phantom power toggle and impedance switching
- 4 ¼” TRS balanced analog outputs
- ¼” Headphone output with independent mix
- 1 X 1 MIDI DIN in/out
- iConfig software (Mac/PC/iOS) makes it simple to set up filtering/routing/mixing/merging scenes – which are also stored in flash memory on the device
- High-resolution audio - up to 24-bit/96kHz AD/DA conversion
- USB audio and MIDI Class-Compliant
- Capacitive touch display and control surface
- Bus powered
- Charges an iOS device when used with optional power supply (not included)
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized iConnectivity
There are currently no product reviews.
iConnectivity warrants to the original purchaser that this unit is free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and maintenance for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase. The warranty applies only to registered iConnectivity users that register their product(s) within fourteen (14) days of time of original purchase.