The UMIX1008 Satellite is a 24/192 audio interface with 10 inputs and 8 outputs. It was designed to fit into the expansion slot of the QCon Pro control surface, for a completely integrated, DAW-based recording system.
The UMIX1008 Satellite features eight combo XLR/TRS inputs with exclusive Icon-designed preamps, selectable mic/instrument impedance matching, individual gain control, and +48v phantom power. On the rear panel there are eight line level TRS inputs, six line level TRS outputs, S/P DIF and MIDI inputs and outputs.
The UMIX1008 Satellite is a full-duplex interface capable of simultaneous playback and recording, and offers flexible channel routing via the included software control panel. It is compatible with OS X using CoreAudio, and Windows using ASIO and WMD drivers.
- 24/192 audio interface with 10 inputs and 8 outputs
- 8 XLR/TRS mic/Instrument preamps with individual gain control and phantom power
- Icon exclusive preamp design
- 8 balanced TRS inputs for use with line level sources
- 6 balanced TRS line outputs
- Coaxial RCA S/PDIF I/O
- 16 channel 1 x 1 MIDI I/O
- 2 assignable headphones outputs with individual volume controls
- Full duplex simultaneous recording and playback
- Flexible channel routing via software control panel
- High speed USB 2.0 connectivity
- Supports CoreAudio, ASIO 2.0, DirectSound, and WDM
- Compatible with OS X (10.4 and higher), Windows XP, Windows Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit) & Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit)
- Rugged aluminum construction
- Fits in expansion slot of QCon Pro control surface for a fully integrated DAW recording system
- Weight: 4.2lb
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 14.2″ x 5.9″ x 2.8″
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized ICON
There are currently no product reviews.