It takes more than some great ideas and an audio interface to start recording music. You also need a microphone, some headphones, recording software and cables.
You could cobble together some equipment for your setup, or invest hours in researching which gear will sound best when you record. Or you could save yourself the hassle, time and money by getting your hands on our Scarlett Solo Studio Pack, which contains everything you need to start recording with legendary Focusrite sound on your Mac or PC.
Get Everything You Need
As well as our Scarlett Solo USB audio interface, this pack contains a large diaphragm CM25 condenser microphone (plus cable and stand clip) for capturing beautifully detailed vocals, and professional closed-back HP60 headphones that block out distracting outside noise to let you focus on recording and mixing your music.
It also contains all the software you need to get started, including Cubase recording software and our Scarlett plug-in suite for mixing your recordings.
In The Box:
- Scarlett Solo 2-in/2-out audio interface
- Large diaphragm CM25 condenser microphone with stand clip
- Professional HP60 closed-back headphones
- Three metre XLR mic cable
- Certified USB cable
- Cubase recording software
- 1GB Loopmasters sample content
- Novation Bass Station virtual instrument
- Focusrite Scarlett Plug-In Suite
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Focusrite