Forte - a new breed of USB audio interface
Focusrite Forte is a professional 2 in, 4 out portable USB audio interface for Mac and Windows, designed to deliver analogue sources to your DAW at the highest possible quality. It features two remote-controlled mic preamps with the unrivalled sound quality you would expect from Focusrite. Forte partners these with superb digital conversion at up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution. Built into a solid aluminium case, Forte features a colour OLED display, touch controls and a single large control knob for intuitive operation, with DAW integration transforming it into a control interface.
Two Focusrite remote-controlled microphone preamps
- Forte features Focusrite’s latest preamplifier design, they ensure the very highest quality audio quality from your source.
Ultra-high quality A-D and D-A conversion at up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution
- Precision conversion ensures that the entire path from analogue input to your recording system – and back again – is of the highest quality. Focusrite has built its reputation on the quality of its input stages, but its converter designs are equally class leaders: the result is superb end-to-end quality and performance.
Includes power supply - can also be bus powered
- Forte can be bus powered and includes HPF and polarity reverse options. An included power supply further improves output performance and delivers +48V phantom power to your microphone.
Mac and Windows compatible
- Focusrite recognises that there is more than one operating system in the audio world. Forte is fully compatible with both Windows and Mac. In both cases, Forte integrates extensively with the OS for simple and familiar operation.
Premium aluminium enclosure
- Forte is built into a solid aluminium enclosure, making it elegant, rugged and reliable for life on the road – or in the studio.
Built-in outputs / breakout cable delivers inputs
- TRS line and independent headphone outputs are mounted on the body, so you don’t need the breakout cable for playback. Keep your XLR mic and TRS balanced line/instrument sources permanently connected to the included locking breakout cable, and select between them in software, without having to re-patch.
Touch-sensitive buttons: large control knob
- Touch-sensitive icons switch the multi-mode control knob between monitor, headphone, input and DAW control, while the knob allows smooth, instant and intuitive access to settings and adjustments
Colour OLED (Organic LED) metering/display
- Instantly check levels and see which function the control knob is assigned to with the clear, bright colour display
Control and configuration software included
- Included software allows configuration of low-latency monitoring, mic pre gain and other audio settings. Supports leading DAW systems
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Focusrite