Pro Tools + Eleven Rack is the ultimate recording solution and amp emulation system designed for guitar players, offering a value-packed bundle that comes with everything you need—and more—to showcase your skills. No matter how you use it, you’ll always have the right tone at your fingertips when you need it—in the studio or on stage.
- Eleven Rack DSP-accelerated guitar/audio interface
- Pro Tools professional recording, editing, and mixing software
- Eleven Rack Expansion Pack amp, speaker, and effects emulation add-on
- Eleven Rack Editor rig settings configuration software
- Capture performances, edit, and mix using the same recording software used to create your favorite albums
- Get incredible emulations of classic amp tones inspired by Fender®, VOX®, Marshall®, Ampeg®, Soldano, and Mesa/Boogie®*
- Enhance your tone with classic stompbox effects inspired by MXR®, Electro-Harmonix®, Ibanez®, Pro Co, Univox®, and more*
- Take your tones from studio to stage using Eleven Rack as your standalone amp/effects modeler
- Record dry and processed signals simultaneously for easy re-amping
- Compose music and polish mixes with over 70 included virtual instruments and effects plug-ins
- Gain realistic response and tone with the unique True-Z impedance-matching guitar input
- Have the connections you need to rig up your gear for recording:
- One XLR mic input with 48V phantom power
- Two 1/4" line-level inputs
- Balanced stereo XLR outputs and dedicated 1/4" outputs (for amp connection)
- Two 1/4" FX sends and returns
- AES/EBU and S/PDIF digital I/O
- 1x1 MIDI I/O
- Stereo 1/4" headphone jack
- Pedal/footswitch input
- Get high-speed USB 2.0 connectivity with your Mac or PC
What’s in the box?
- Eleven Rack interface
- Pro Tools software activation card (software download required)
- Eleven Rack Expansion Pack (preinstalled in Eleven Rack)
- Power cable
- iLok USB Key
- USB cable
- User documentation
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Avid
There are currently no product reviews.
Hardware: The limited warranty covers the hardware for one (1) year after it has been acquired by the first user.
Accessories: The limited warranty covers cables, terminators, batteries and all other accessories for ninety (90) days after acquired by the first user.