The Broadway London 12 room kit is designed for rooms up to 150 sq ft (13.9 sq m), or can be combined with other products to treat larger spaces. Ideally suited for studio control rooms and home theaters, these easy to use kits can be a single box acoustic treatment solution.
The London 12 contains Broadway panels that tackle problems affecting any room, such as primary reflections, flutter echo, standing waves and excessive bass. In addition to acoustic panels, each London 12 room kit includes the corresponding mounting hardware and instructions for easy installation.
Broadway panels are made from high-density 6lb per cubic foot fiberglass, offering nearly five times greater absorption than typical low cost foam alternatives. This means that you get more absorption with less panels, while assuring an even absorption curve throughout the frequency range. The London 12 room kit is available in three fabric colors. 22 panels included.
- Complete recording studio in a box
- Live-end, dead-end (LEDE) room design
- High performance fabric covered acoustic panels
- Includes easy-mount hardware and screws
- Control Column Dimensions - 12" x 48" x 2" (305mm x 1219mm x 51mm)
- Scatter Block Dimensions - 12" x 12" x 1" (305mm x 305mm x 25mm)
- Broadband Panel Dimensions - 24" x 48" x 2" (609mm x 1219mm x 51mm)
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Primacoustic
There are currently no product reviews.
Primacoustic acoustic products are guaranteed to be free of manufacturing defects for a period of thirty (30) days after purchase. In the unlikely event that a defect is uncovered, please call to obtain an RA number (Return Authorization number) from Primacoustic before the thirty warranty period expires.