Designed for portable digital audio recorders and mic preamps with a single output jack. This jack is typically used for headphone monitoring or connecting to a DSLR audio input for recording. The LN2MIC-ZMH4-MON Y-Splitter cable allows you to do both monitoring and recording from a single output jack.
This cable features Sescom's exclusive circuitry on both audio channels to match the sweet spot level of your camera mic input. Its sleek low profile design avoids clunky XLR type attenuators that can produce heavy strain on the cameras mic input connector.
3.5mm TRS Male to 3.5mm TRS Male & 3.5mm TRS Female. 18" Overall Length.
Click Here For a complete listing of Sescom Specialized DSLR Cables from TecNec!
- Audio Input Level: -10dBV Prosumer Line Level
- Input Impedance: 1.5K ohms
- Output Impedance: 92 ohms
- Compatibile with the following DSLR cameras:
- - Canon: EOS 5D Mark II, EOS 7D, EOS 550D Rebel T2i, EOS 60D, EOS 600d rebel t3i
- - Nikon: D7000, D300S
- Designed for the Zoom H4N & Zoom H6 recorders
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Sescom
There are currently no product reviews.