Large, bright red light with white 3-sided shell. Ultra high impact housing with easy mounting to any surface. AC operated.
Recommended Installation: Hardwire to 110v Junction Box
- Ceiling or wall mount - 6"Wx8"Hx4"D
- 16-gauge cold rolled steel baseplate
- One-piece, UV-stabilized polycarbonate lens
- Peace of Mind Guarantee against breakage
- 120V 75W Incandescent wall fixture
- Medium base socket (standard incandescent)
- LENS/HOUSING: One-piece wraparound lens/housing (UV-stabilized, high impact, virgin injection molded polycarbonate). High efficiency Pearlescent lens. Nominal thickness .125".
- BASEPLATE: 16-gauge CRS. Baseplate provided with four-point mounting holes, one wireway hole - see Cross Section/Details. White TGIC polyester powder coat - 5-stage pre-treatment. Salt spray test: 1,000 hours; Reflectance: 92%. See Options or Accessories for marine grade aluminum baseplate (AL), convenience outlet adapter (CO) and die-cast aluminum surface conduit adapter (SA).
- GASKET: Die-cut closed cell neoprene gasket seals lens/housing to mounting surface.
- HARDWARE: Two stainless steel Torx with center pin fasteners secure lens/housing to baseplate.
- ELECTRICAL: Medium base shock absorbing lamp socket .
- INSTALLATION: Fixture must be installed lamp base up. Standard four-point mounting required for Peace of Mind Guarantee.
- LISTINGS: UL and CUL listed for Wet Location.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized AVShop
There are currently no product reviews.