ES802 is a portable biamped sound system composed by two passive tops and one 12” subwoofer. The sub hosts a 1200 W power amp module with auto-range PSU. A powerful DSP manages the coverage and all the other functions of the system, making the ES802 a real gem in terms of sound performance and versatility.
- Frequency Response [-10dB]: 37-15.000 Hz
- Max SPL: 124 dB
- MF - HF: 8x 3"
- Type MF - HF: Neodymium
- LF: 12"
- Directivity: 95x65°
- Amp Technology: Digipro® G3
- Amp Class: Class-D
- Power Amp: 1200 W
- Power Supply: SMPS with PSU Auto-range
- Power Connection: VDE socket
- Cooling: Convection
- Controls: 1x Rotary (presets) 1x Audio signal monitoring LED 1x Audio Limiter LED
- Controller: DSP 24 Bit/48 kHz
- System Presets: Factory presets
- Limiter: Dual Active, Peak, RMS, Thermal
- Crossover Frequency LF-HF : 206 Hz
- Mic/Instrument Channel: 1x Combo (XLR/Jack) balanced/unbalanced input, 1x RCA stereo input
- Link Output: 1x XLR balanced output
- Housing (Subwoofer): 15mm Black Painted Birch Plywood
- Housing (Tops): Polypropylene PP
- Handles: 2x lateral side (Subwoofer)
- Width (Top): 95 mm (3.74 in)
- Height (Top): 360 mm (13.98 in)
- Depth (Top): 137 mm (5.39 in)
- Width (Subwoofer): 465 mm (18.3 in)
- Height (Subwoofer): 400 mm (15.7 in)
- Depth (Subwoofer): 430 mm (16.9 in)
- Weight (Top): 1.9Kg – 4.19lbs
- Weight (Subwoofer): 16.4Kg – 36.16lbs
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized dB Technologies
There are currently no product reviews.