The Shure Model UA844+ is an antenna distribution system that allows for the expansion of wireless microphone systems by splitting one pair of antennas to multiple receivers. It also amplifies RF signals to compensate for insertion loss that results from splitting signal power to multiple outputs. A single UA844+ system can support up to five wireless receivers. A maximum of five UA844+ systems may be used in a two-tiered configuration.
The UA844+SWB/LC option comes with the five push on DC cables and no antenna cables. It is recommended for use with the BLXR, SLX, and QLX-D wireless systems. To connect the receiver antenna ports to the UA844+SWB/LC, use the BNC-BNC antenna cables supplied with each BLXR, SLX, QLX-D wireless systems.
- Five-way RF signal output
- Support QLX-D®, ULX®, ULX-D®, SLX®, and BLX® (BLX4R only) receivers
- Front-mounting antenna hardware
- Rack-mounting hardware
- 4 DC power feeds and for receivers (15V, 2.5A max)
- DC outputs for antenna bias (12V, 300mA max)
UA844+SWB/LC models include:
- 1 UA844+ Antenna/Power Distribution System
- 1 PS45 power supply
- 4 Locking DC power cables (for ULX4D, ULXP4)
- 4 Non-locking DC power cables (for QLXD4, SLX4, BLX4R)
- Two 22 in. BNC cables
- Two 6 ft. BNC cables
- 2 Bulkhead adaptors
- 1 Rack mount Hardware kit
- 1 Literature Package
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Shure
There are currently no product reviews.
Countryman Microphones are serviced by Countryman Associates. Please contact Countryman Associates before sending your product(s).