The MXWNCS is a 4 or 8 port Networked Charging Station compatible with Microflex™ Wireless microphone systems.
Designed to complement boardroom aesthetics, Networked Charging Stations easily connect between conference room credenzas and AV rack closets over Ethernet via a single Cat5e cable. The front panel displays battery charge in 5 segment LED’s, and remaining runtime and charge levels in hours and minutes can be monitored from any networked computer via the control software. Handheld, bodypack and boundary transmitter styles each occupy one docking space while gooseneck bases require two spaces to dock.
- Versatile microphone docking: Each station accepts all Microflex Wireless transmitters
- Charge status indicators: 5-segment LED’s on the unit display charge status individually for every docked microphone
- Remote charge status monitoring: Ethernet connection to the system enables remote monitoring of battery
- charge status in hours and minutes via the control software or third party control systems
- Easy transmitter linking: Assign docked wireless microphones to channels on an Access Point Transceiver by simply pressing “link”
- Rapid charge times: Reaches 50% charge in one hour and fully charges transmitters in two hours
- Overcharge protection: Smart recharging circuitry safeguards against battery damage and extends life cycles
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Shure
There are currently no product reviews.
Countryman Microphones are serviced by Countryman Associates. Please contact Countryman Associates before sending your product(s).