The Modular Windshield Kit is the professionals' choice when maximum isolation from wind and handling noise is required.
This complete modular system can be configured to allow almost any microphone to be shock-mounted and provided with varying degrees of windshielding. Components may be ordered separately, or as one of a series of kits, which simplify the selection process for many common configurations.
A Modular Windshield Kit is comprised of the following three main components: Modular Suspension, Modular Windshield and Windjammer.
Our suspensions provides complete isolation against handling noise and cable-borne noises, by supporting the microphone in a cradle arrangement using Lyre suspension webs.
The Windshield basket completely surrounds the microphone and its connector, sliding onto the Modular Suspension to provide up to 30dB of wind noise attenuation. This is the first layer of windshielding protection for your microphone.
The Windjammer introduced by Rycote in 1985, is high quality synthetic fur covers, designed to fit perfectly over the Modular Windshield. It gives an additional 20dB of wind noise attenuation. Fitted with a drawstring & toggle to allow snug and easy fitting. Modular Windshield Kits, including zipped Windjammer are also available on request.
- Flexible, complete windshield and suspension package, which provides varying levels of windshielding for numerous microphone configurations
- The iconic Windshield Kit is the industry standard, and leads the way in windshielding and suspension technology
- Ideal for popular mics such as Sennheiser MKH 416 and Schoeps CMIT 5U. See compatibility tab for full list of mics
- Windshield Body Length: 330mm
- Total Windshield Length: 440mm (includes the End Caps)
- Height of Windshield 100mm
- Net Weight: 0,7kg
- Gross Weight: 1.46
- Windjammer Fur Length: 40mm
- Windjammer Fur Colour: Grey
- Microphone Connector: XLR-3F
- Max Wind-noise Attenuation: 50 dB
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Rycote
There are currently no product reviews.