The X1 model features two axes of movement.
Control wirelessly from your iOS and Android devices using the mobile apps or from your Windows/OSX computer using the Chrome app. The device can be controlled via WLAN (Wi-Fi) or USB.
The app enables you to store up to 6 different mic positions as recallable presets for each DynaMount that can be precisely returned to on command. You are also able to switch back and forth between controlling an infinite number of devices.
Since the X1 is composed largely of high quality anodized aluminum, it is lightweight (3.4lbs) but very robust, and compact enough for a wide variety of uses. It is even possible to mount it vertically or upside-down (e.g. drum overheads).
An optional Accessory Pack includes a clutch for mounting the X1 vertically, an approx. 0.5m right-angled XLR adaptor cable, a ⅝” jam nut, and a ⅝” thread extender. The latter and the right-angled XLR adapter help with mics that have the outlet at the bottom (e.g. AKG C414 and Neumann U87).
- Control Methods: Wi-Fi, USB
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 14.75″ x 14.75″ x 4.75″
- Weight: 3.4 lbs
- Range of Motion (Axis-1): 5 1/2″
- Range of Motion (Axis-2): 6 1/4″
- Axial Nudge Increment (Axis-1): 1/18″
- Axial Nudge Increment (Axis-2): 1/16″
- Mounting Method: 5/8″-27 threads
- Included Power Adapter: DC 12V, 2.5A
- Power Adapter Cable Length: 8ft (2.5m)
- Max Microphone Weight (horizontal/level setup)*: 5 lbs (2.2 kg)
- Max Microphone Weight (vertical/inclined/upside-down setup)*: 2 lbs (0.9 kg)
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Dynamount