17 lb. Base w/ removable casters; 3-section vertical shaft, height adj: 40-82". 82" Boom w/steel counterweight; 7" mini-boom adapter.
The Hex-Base®Studio Boom is the new standard by which others will be judged. It is equipped with 2 straight boom shafts for studio, project, or live work. The short boom is removable, while the primary boom arm slides effortlessly through the 1” square housing and locks with a tension knob. Boom angle adjusts with a 40-tooth clutch. The 17lb. patented base is a step above the rest as it provides a low center of gravity, giving it stability even when moved. Includes removable casters.
- Boom Length: 82” w/ 7” arm extension
- Height Adj.: 40-82”
- Base Spread: (without casters) 18”
- (with casters): 24”
- Gross Weight: 44.76 lbs
- 7lb. Sliding counterweight w/ locking threaded knob.
- Three telescoping shafts with two large friction knobs.
- Solid steel lug connects shaft to base.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized On-Stage Stands
There are currently no product reviews.