The 10” MS8310 offers a new choice in straight stands...the Rocker-Lug! The patent-pending Rocker-Lug allows the upper mic shaft to tilt up to 40° off of vertical, so there is no need for a boom arm in many applications. Plus, the Rocker slides down effortlessly into the clutch for straight stand applications and for compact storage/transport. Other pro-level features include a 6-pound 10” base and a heavy-duty over-sized solid zinc mid-point clutch. The low-profile 10" base sports 6 rubber feet for stability and noise reduction. And because this stand is made for the working musician, shaft/base connection is made via a solid steel lug with coarse M20 threading. This coarse threading provides an excellent combination of fast assembly and secure connection, while extending thread wear far beyond fine-thread designs.
- Tilting upper mic shaft: 40°
- Height Adjustment: 36" - 65"
- Base Diameter: 10”
- Base Weight: 6 lbs.
- Standard 5/8” - 27 Threading for Clip and Accessory Compatibility
- 5/8” and 7/8” Steel Tubing
- 1-3/8” Locking Washer at Base
- Diecast Zinc Clutch with 3” Grip
- All Metal External Parts
- Over Sized Knurled Locking Washer for Precise Mic Positioning
- Cast Iron Base with M20 Threading and 6 Rubber Feet for Stability
- Color: Black Powder Coat Finish
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized On-Stage Stands
There are currently no product reviews.