The K&M 252 is a three-piece telescoping shaft. Metal, non-marring height-adjustment mechanisms, complete with boom arm.
- Boom arm: 2-piece telescopic design
- Boom arm clamping: T-bar locking screw
- Boom arm length: from 19.291 to 31.299"
- Height: from 24.409 to 57.874"
- Height adjustment: non-scratching locking screws
- Leg construction: socket with foldable legs
- Material: steel
- Product Category: Topline
- Rod combination: 3-piece folding design
- Special features: zinc die-cast base folds very small
- Threaded connector: 5/8"
- Type: black
- Weight: 6.256 lbs
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Konig & Meyer
There are currently no product reviews.
<p>10-year guarantee of availability for most spare parts</p>