The new star in your show! The K&M 26200 is an avant-garde, one-hand microphone stand is setting new standards in design and function. The elegant combination of triangular-shaped sections and the new design of the slender one-hand adjustment mechanism go harmoniously with standard microphone clips and microphones. The integrated knurled screw is impossible to lose and makes tightening and positioning the microphone clip easy. The stand's simple elegance loses nothing by the addition of König & Meyer's classic swivel arm. The height of the stand can be adjusted soundlessly, simply and easily using the unique one-hand clutch. The stand is significantly lightweight, but nonetheless stable due to the ingenious round base with an integrated steel plate with an attractive plastic cover. The base's circumferential rubber profile reduces undesirable vibration and footfall noise even when the stand is tilted far over to the side. Damage to flooring (e.g. parquet) is also prevented.
- Base diameter: 275 mm
- Height: from 1,055 to 1,735 mm
- Height adjustment: one-hand clutch
- Leg construction: round base
- Material: rod combination made from aluminum, handle bar zinc die-cast
- Product Category: Starline
- Rod combination: 2-piece folding design
- Special features:
- triangular-shaped rods; knurled screw is impossible to lose; adjusted soundlessly, simply and easily; significantly lightweight, but nonetheless stable due to the ingenious round base with an integrated steel plate with an attractive plastic cover; circumferential rubber profile reduces undesirable vibration and footfall noise
- Threaded connector: 3/8"
- Type: black
- Weight: 3.04 kg
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Konig & Meyer
There are currently no product reviews.