The K&M 26125 is the perfect presentation and function: this heavy duty, large round base microphone stand is impressive both for the studio and on stage. The robust and tall tubing combination with the slim clutch provide a very tight and secure connection. A full circle anti-vibration rubber damping ring prevents unwanted floor vibration impacting the sound. The formidable base scores additional points for its clean design, visually appealing plastic covering and advanced functionality - and the integrated metal plate makes the stand extraordinarily stable. In addition, due to the extremely solid and stable base, an extendable boom arm can also be installed on the stand.
- Base diameter: 275 mm
- Height: from 1,000 to 1,700 mm
- Height adjustment: clutch
- Leg construction: round base
- Material: steel
- Product Category: Starline
- Rod combination: 2-piece folding design
- Special features:
- stable, lightweight metal round base with plastic cover; full circle anti-vibration rubber damping ring for noise filtration; large support area provides great stability
- Threaded connector: 3/8"
- Type: black
- Weight: 3.36 kg
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Konig & Meyer
There are currently no product reviews.