The K&M 25600 is a high-quality microphone stand with telescopic boom arm. Die-cast base with folding legs. Unique design retains all screws and levers without tension. Patented clamping lever can be fixed in any position, for holding mic cable, etc.
- Boom arm: 2-piece telescopic design
- Boom arm clamping: heavy-duty all metal clamping lever
- Boom arm length: from 600 to 955 mm
- Height: from 970 to 1,640 mm
- Height adjustment: clutch
- Leg construction: socket with foldable legs
- Material: steel
- Product Category: Starline
- Rod combination: 2-piece folding design
- Special features: zinc die-cast base; no parts to lose; clamping lever can be used for cable management
- Threaded connector: 3/8"
- Type: black
- Weight: 3.34 kg
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Konig & Meyer
There are currently no product reviews.