The K&M 210/2 is the industry standard for a mic stand and boom arm combination. Package consists of the 201A/2 microphone stand and the 211 boom arm. Folding base for ease of transport. Long legs for added stability. The 210/2 - a classic for 30 years. More than 2 million sold.
- Boom arm: one-piece design
- Boom arm clamping: T-bar locking screw
- Boom arm length: 840 mm
- Height: from 900 to 1,605 mm
- Height adjustment: clutch
- Leg construction: socket with foldable legs
- Material: steel
- Product Category: Topline
- Rod combination: 2-piece folding design
- Special features: the industry standard; stable and sturdy; zinc die-cast base; designed for heavy use
- Threaded connector: 3/8"
- Type: chrome
- Weight: 3.1 kg
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Konig & Meyer
There are currently no product reviews.
<p>10-year guarantee of availability for most spare parts</p>