The K&M 21430 is a mobile heavy steel microphone stand for studio or stage. 10 kg cast metal base, low centre of gravity for high level safety with 3 lockable castor wheels. Rod combination extends to over 2 m with additional locking mechanism. Extendable boom arm with a 3 kg counterweight and 5/8" connecting thread. Additional mini boom arm with 5/8"- and 3/8"- connecting thread, fully adjustable regardless of the position of the main boom arm, e.g. to use with studio microphones.
- Base diameter: 25.984 "
- Boom arm clamping: T-bar locking screw
- Boom arm length: from 43.307 to 78.74"
- Height: from 52.756 to 86.614"
- Height adjustment: clamping element with locking screw
- Leg construction: cast-iron base
- Material: steel
- Rod combination: 2-piece folding design
- Special features: die-cast base with low centre of gravity for high level safety 3 lockable castor rod combination with additional locking mechanism extendable boom arm with a 6.614 lbs counterweight additional mini boom arm with 5/8"- and 3/8" length 11.417"
- Threaded connector: 5/8"
- Type: black
- Weight: 38.37 lbs
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Konig & Meyer
There are currently no product reviews.