Add more creativity to your lightshow with the ADJ Pixel Pulse Bar. This fixture features fifteen 3-Watt 3-in-1 RGB TRI LEDs, and 5-Zones of pixel control that allow users to highlight five different colors on the fixture.
The Pixel Pulse Bar is a versatile effect any lighting designer or entertainer should have in their lighting arsenal. It can be used as a color wash, color strobe or pulse in a 5-Zone color pixel controlled light show.
The Zone chase effect gives lighting designers the ability to display this strobe/wash fixture vertical or horizontal creating chasing RGB mixed colored lighting for a dynamic energy-driven light show.
The Pixel Pulse Bar offers full DMX control with 3 DMX channel modes, dimming, strobe speed and chase speed. Users can also run the Pixel Pulse Bar in sound active mode using the exciting built-in programs or control the fixture with the easy-to-use UC3 hand-held Controller.
• LED Color Strobe/Wash effect with 5-Zone Pixel Control
• 15x 3-Watt 3-in-1 RGB TRI LEDs
• 4-Button DMX LED Display
• 3 Operational modes: DMX controller, Master/Slave & Sound Active
• 3 DMX Channel modes (1, 4 or 17 Ch.)
• 3-Pin & 5-Pin DMX In/Out
• Strobe speed (Controlled via DMX)
• 0-100% dimming (Controlled via DMX)
• Includes exciting sound activate built-in programs
• No Moving Parts
• Runs extremely cool! - NO Duty Cycles! – Run all night!
• Includes dual scissor yoke + safety hook on rear panel
• Power Consumption: 61W maximum
• Compatible with American DJ UC3 Series easy-to-use controllers (sold Separately)
• IEC AC IN/OUT on rear to daisy chain power (up to 6 Pixel Pulse Bar’s @ 120V and 10 Pixel Pulse Bar’s @ 230V )
• Multi-voltage operation: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 15.5” x 7.25” x 3.5” / 388 x 178.5 x 82mm
• Weight: 8 lbs. / 3.2 kg.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized American DJ
There are currently no product reviews.
<li>Lighting Products = 1-year (365 days) Limited Warranty (Such as: Special Effect Lighting, Intelligent Lighting, UV lighting, Strobes, Fog Machines, Bubble Machines, Mirror Balls, Par Cans, Trussing, Lighting Stands etc. excluding LED and lamps) </li>
<li>Laser Products = 1 Year (365 Days) Limited Warranty (excluding laser diodes which have a 6 month limited warranty)</li>
<li>L.E.D. Products = 2-year (730 days) Limited Warranty (excluding motors, PCB boards, and power supplies, which have a 1-year (365 day Limited Warranty) batteries which have a 180 day limited warranty). Only the L.E.D.s carry a 2-year warranty (excluding StarTec Series which a carries a 1 Year Limited Warranty) Note: 2 Year Warranty only applies to purchases within the United States.</li>
<li>ADJ DMX Controllers = 2 Year (730 Days) Limited Warranty (excluding faders and tact switches)</li>