ADJ’s Dotz BAR 1.4 is the perfect size Wash/Blinder fixture for DJ,BAND small stage with advanced COB LED technology allowing for a powerful LED engine to be placed in a small amount of space. The result is a high output, smooth color mixing fixture powered by 4 x TRI COB LEDs. Suitable for staging and nightclub lighting because it produces wide covers at a short distance and has no RGB color shadows.
The fixture has many pro features such as: 0-100% electronic dimming, strobe/pulse effect, built-in shows and colors macros, and a 4-button LCD DMX display. Dotz Flood may run in its stand-alone mode from built-in programs, sound actively, or from a DMX Controller.
• 1 x 4 COB TRI LED high output linear wash bar
• COB Technology (Chip On Board) produces powerful, smooth RGB color mixing with rich palettes of color
• Use as Wash/Bar or Pixel Mapped for a stunning visual effect
• Great for Stage Lighting, Bands or Night Clubs
• 4x Operational modes: Auto Run, Sound Active, Built-In Programs, and DMX Controlled Mode
• 5 DMX channel modes: 3, 6, 8, 12 & 17 channel
• Individual Pixel controllable in 12 or 17 channel DMX mode
• Pixel Flip options changes pixel orientation
• RDM Compliant (Remote Device Management)
• Built-In preset colors and programs
• Flicker Free operation (No flickering on camera)
• LED pulse and strobe effect
• Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
• 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
• 25-degree beam angle
• 3 -pin XLR chassis mount connectors for DMX linking
• IEC AC IN/OUT to daisy chain power (up to 10 Dotz Bar 1.4’s @ 120V and 22 Dotz Bar 1.4’s @ 230V)
• Power Draw: 48W total (All LED's @ Full)
• 4-button DMX LCD display
• Single yoke allows fixture to be mounted
• Light Source: 4x 9-Watt COB TRI LEDs (RGB: 3 in 1)
• Auto sensing power supply: AC 100V/60Hz - 240V/50Hz
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 13. 5” x 5.75” x 5.75”/ 340 x 140 x 140mm
• Weight: 7 lbs. / 2.8 kgs.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized American DJ
There are currently no product reviews.
- Lighting Products = 1-year (365 days) Limited Warranty (Such as: Special Effect Lighting, Intelligent Lighting, UV lighting, Strobes, Fog Machines, Bubble Machines, Mirror Balls, Par Cans, Trussing, Lighting Stands etc. excluding LED and lamps)
- Laser Products = 1 Year (365 Days) Limited Warranty (excluding laser diodes which have a 6 month limited warranty)
- L.E.D. Products = 2-year (730 days) Limited Warranty (excluding motors, PCB boards, and power supplies, which have a 1-year (365 day Limited Warranty) batteries which have a 180 day limited warranty). Only the L.E.D.s carry a 2-year warranty (excluding StarTec Series which a carries a 1 Year Limited Warranty)
- ADJ DMX Controllers = 2 Year (730 Days) Limited Warranty (excluding faders and tact switches)