The ADJ COB CANNON WASH DW uses advanced Cool White and Warm White COB (Chip On Board) technology allowing for a powerful LED engine to be placed in a small amount of space. The result is a high output, smooth color mixing LED Par with no shadows. Designed for mobile or permanent wash lighting of stages, clubs, dance floors and churches.
The COB Cannon Wash DW produces washes of 40 or 50-degrees with supplied optics and 80-degrees without special optics. It has DMX Channel modes for programming flexibility, built-in color macros and selectable Dim Curves. The fixture has many pro features such as: 0-100% electronic dimming, strobe/pulse effect, Flicker Free operation, DMX and power power daisy-chaining , and a 4-button DMX display. It may run in its stand-alone mode from built-in programs,from a DMX controller.
- Light Source: 1x 150-Watt COB Warm White/Cool White LED (CRI over 90; Warm White: 3000K, Cool White: 6500K, rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
- 7 DMX Channel modes (3,4,5,6,7,9,10 Ch.)
- 80-degree beam angle (no lens), 50 and 40 degree lens kit included
- Dual White LEDs for color temperature adjustment, plus 64 built-in color macros
- 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
- Flicker Free operation (No flickering on camera)
- LED pulse and strobe effect
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- 4-button digital DMX display on rear panel
- Compatible with wireless remote control (sold separately)
- Dual yoke allows fixture to be mounted on truss or set on the ground
- 3 Pin and 5 Pin XLR chassis mount connectors for DMX linking
- PowerCon AC IN/OUT to daisy chain power (up to 5 fixtures @110V)
- Auto sensing power supply: AC 100V/60Hz - 240V/50Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 16.25”x9.75”x7.5” / 415x245x192mm
- Weight: 9 lbs. / 4.1 kg.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized American DJ
There are currently no product reviews.
- Lighting Products = 1-year (365 days) Limited Warranty (Such as: Special Effect Lighting, Intelligent Lighting, UV lighting, Strobes, Fog Machines, Bubble Machines, Mirror Balls, Par Cans, Trussing, Lighting Stands etc. excluding LED and lamps)
- Laser Products = 1 Year (365 Days) Limited Warranty (excluding laser diodes which have a 6 month limited warranty)
- L.E.D. Products = 2-year (730 days) Limited Warranty (excluding motors, PCB boards, and power supplies, which have a 1-year (365 day Limited Warranty) batteries which have a 180 day limited warranty). Only the L.E.D.s carry a 2-year warranty (excluding StarTec Series which a carries a 1 Year Limited Warranty) Note: 2 Year Warranty only applies to purchases within the United States.
- ADJ DMX Controllers = 2 Year (730 Days) Limited Warranty (excluding faders and tact switches)