The ADJ Chameleon QBar Pro creates beams from 3 different angled lenses with offset colors for a one-of-a-kind effect. This unique wall washing fixture is powered by three 30W RGBA (4-IN-1) LEDs, and includes ADJ’s WiFLY EXR “Extend Range” wireless DMX up to 2,500 feet. The head is adjustable to change the beam direction.
The Chameleon QBar Pro has 6 DMX channel modes, 6 operational modes, 3-pin DMX and IEC In/Out to daisy chain power. Its compatible with all ADJ WiFLY fixtures and controllers. AVShop.ca has the Chameleon QBar Pro in Canada - The perfect addition to your event decor!
- Built-in WiFLY Extended Range wireless DMX (up to 2,500 ft)
- Adjustable head to manual change beam direction
- Individual Pixel Control
- 2 x 8 Character LCD Display
- 19 Built-In Programs
- 63 Color Macros
- LED pulse & strobe effect
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- Compatible with all ADJ WiFLY fixtures and controllers plus the ADJ LED RC2, UC IR wireless remotes (both remotes sold separately), and Airstream IR
- 7 DMX channel modes 4/5/7/9/10/12/14
- 6 Operating Modes: RGBA Dimmer Mode, Built-In Program Mode (19 Programs), Auto Run Mode, Static Color Mode, Sound Active Mode, & DMX Control
- 15 degree beam angle
- DMX-512 Protocol 3-pin XLR In/Out
- IEC in/out to Daisy Chain Power (Connect up to 6 fixtures max.)
- Power Consumption: 100W
- Multi-voltage Operation: 100-240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- 3 x 30W RGBA (4-in-1) LEDs
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 270 x 100 x 260mm / 10.5” x 4” x 10.25”
- Weight: 8 lbs. / 3.7 kg.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized American DJ
There are currently no product reviews.
- American DJ Lighting and American DJ Branded Products = 1-year (365 days) Limited Warranty (Such as: Special Effect Lighting, Intelligent Lighting, UV lighting, Strobes, Fog Machines, Bubble Machines, Mirror Balls, Par Cans, Trussing, Lighting Stands etc. excluding Laser Products, StarTec Series and lamps)
- American DJ Laser Products = 90-Day Limited Warranty
- American DJ StarTec Series Products = 90-Day Limited Warranty
- American DJ L.E.D. Products = 2-year (730 days) Limited Warranty (excluding motors, PCB boards, and power supplies, which have a 1-year (365 day Limited Warranty) and batteries which have a 180 day limited warranty). Only the L.E.D.s carry a 2-year warranty.