The ADJ Chameleon QBar creates 4 beams from 4 lenses with offset colors for a one-of-a-kind effect. This unique wall washing fixture is powered by 4 x 18W RGBWA+UV (6-IN-1). The Chameleon QBar has 7 DMX channel modes, 6 operational modes, 3-pin DMX and IEC In/Out to daisy chain power.
The Chameleon QBar is compatible with the ADJ LED RC4 and UC IR wireless remotes (both remotes sold separately), and Airstream IR App for iOS devices.
- 6 Operating Modes: RGBWA+UV Dimmer Mode, Built-In Program Mode (19 Programs) Auto Run Mode, Static Color Mode, Sound Active Mode, & DMX Control
- Individual Pixel Control
- 2 x 8 Character LCD Display
- 20 Built-In Programs
- 63 Static Colors
- LED pulse & strobe effect
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- Compatible with the ADJ LED RC4 and UC IR wireless remotes (both remotes sold separately), and Airstream IR App for iOS devices
- 7 DMX channel modes: 6/7/9/11/12/24/26
- 15 degree beam angle
- DMX512 Protocol 3-pin XLR In/Out
- IEC in/out to Daisy Chain Power (Connect up to 6 fixtures max.)
- Power Consumption: 90W
- Multi-voltage Operation: 100-240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- 4 x 18W RGBWA+UV (6-in-1) LEDs
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 360x90x225mm / 14.25” x 3.5” x 8.75”
- Weight: 8 lbs. / 2.6 kg.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized American DJ
There are currently no product reviews.
- Lighting Products = 1-year (365 days) Limited Warranty (Such as: Special Effect Lighting, Intelligent Lighting, UV lighting, Strobes, Fog Machines, Bubble Machines, Mirror Balls, Par Cans, Trussing, Lighting Stands etc. excluding LED and lamps)
- Laser Products = 1 Year (365 Days) Limited Warranty (excluding laser diodes which have a 6 month limited warranty)
- L.E.D. Products = 2-year (730 days) Limited Warranty (excluding motors, PCB boards, and power supplies, which have a 1-year (365 day Limited Warranty) batteries which have a 180 day limited warranty). Only the L.E.D.s carry a 2-year warranty (excluding StarTec Series which a carries a 1 Year Limited Warranty)
- ADJ DMX Controllers = 2 Year (730 Days) Limited Warranty (excluding faders and tact switches)