A lightweight, short-throw, all-purpose lighting device, the 6" fresnel produces a soft- edged beam varying in diameter from 4.2 feet to 21 feet at a throw distance of 15 feet.
The 65Q is designed for operation with long-life, high-intensity tungsten-halogen lamps. The luminaire is used in theatre for acting area lighting where beam shaping is not required, or in television studios for key and back lighting. Other uses include nightclubs, museums and show windows where soft-edged controlled lighting is required.
- Sheet-steel welded construction
- Specular spherical Alzak aluminum reflector
- Spot-to-flood focus adjustment
- 6" heat-resistant fresnel lens
- Medium prefocus socket
- Color frame and safety cable with spring clip included
- Three 36" Teflon lead wires
- Up to 25' of Hi-Temp rubber cable optional
- U.L.-, c.U.L.-, and CE-listed for 750 watts
- Made in the USA
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Altman
There are currently no product reviews.