The original, super-cool, super affordable flat LED par just got the ultimate couch potato makeover! Now you can kick back in your easy chair with total control of all your new Puck™ RGB lighting fixtures using your IR wireless remote control!
With an overall depth of 2.5" and a main depth of about 1", The Puck™ RGB is definitely one thin PAR! 144 ultra-bright 10mm LEDs also make it big on output, while an LED control panel and power daisy chain connectors make it flexible and perfect for uplighting!
It features 3 and 6-channel control modes which means it works great with any type of controller, including popular 3-channel easy controllers. Plus, the built-in 4 character/4 button LED control panel allows total control over the fixture, including sound active and standalone modes, display invert and service hour readout.
Its IEC power in and daisy chain connections, 3-pin DMX connections, and LED control panel are all strategically placed on the back of the unit in a way that allows you to use the Puck™ RGB in ANY position, including flat on the floor!
You can also take full advantage of Blizzard’s wiCICLE® wireless DMX system without the need for external power thanks to the wiCICLE enabled DMX jacks! An innovative design provides power to the system directly from the fixture’s DMX jack, meaning even fewer cords and less setup time.
Compare it to the competition, The Puck™ RGB is packed with a ton of features, for not a lot of ice!
• RGB color mixing via 144x high-power 10mm Red/Green/Blue LEDs
• Easy to use IR remote control
• Variable electronic strobe
• Variable electronic dimmer (0 – 100%)
• User selectable 3 (Red/Green/Blue dimming) or 6 DMX channels
• Built-in chase macros via DMX
• Full RGB color mixing in Standalone, Master/Slave and DMX modes.
• Built-in automated programs via master/slave
• Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave
• Easy to use LED control panel
• Running hours display
• Rugged all-metal case with dual mounting yokes
• IEC power in and daisy chain connections to connect additional units
• Use The Puck RGB in ANY position, including flat on the floor!
• Two-piece mounting yoke allows flexibility in positioning
• Black Out: Turns fixture On/Off
• Auto Mode: Automatically run through built-in programs
• Program Selection: Access units built-in programs
• Flash: Strobe effect
• Speed: Control speed of Auto/Fade
• DMX Mode Select
• Sound Active: Activates sound active mode
• Set Address: Set DMX Address on a fixture
• RGB Buttons: Adjust RGB colors with the “+” and “-“ buttons
• + and – Buttons: Adjust flash rate, speed of the Auto Run and Program Selection
• Beam Angle: 21°, Field Angle: 32°
• Lux: 3,920 @ 1m
• Light source: 144 x 10mm .5W LEDs, 100,000 hrs
• Power: 120VAC 60Hz, 20W, 0.17A (operating), 0.17A (inrush)
• AC power: Auto-ranging 100V ~ 240V 50/60 Hz
• Weight: 4 lbs / 1.8 kg
• Size: 8.25 x 8.25 x 2.5 in / 210 x 210 x 63.5 mm
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Blizzard Lighting