The ADJ Par Z4 is a small, compact LED Par with manual zoom that changes the beam angle from 10 to 60-degrees offering a diverse amount of applications all in one fixture - from a tight beam to a wide wash. Its powered by four 15W Quad RGBW LEDs with 63 built-in Color Macros, and is designed for smaller venues where the stages are small and ceilings are low, such as churches, stages, bars and nightclubs. With an all metal body, it is also designed for mobile entertainment.
The Par Z4 offers a variety of control features such as: 5 operational modes, 4 DMX channels modes, 5 dimming curves, and a 4-button control menu display. This dynamic Par also has an adjustable scissor yoke, DMX In/Out and IEC In/Out to daisy-chain power (13 fixtures at 120V / 24 fixtures at 230V). It may also be controlled by the ADJ UC IR wireless remote (sold separately).
- High output mini LED Par with zoom
- 4 x 15W Quad RGBW LED source
- 5 Operational modes: DMX Control, Sound Active Mode, Show Mode, Static Color Mode, Color Fade Mode.
- 4 DMX Channel Modes: 4/6/8/9
- 63 Color Macros
- Stand Alone Set Up or Master-Slave Configuration
- Beam Angle: 10 - 60-degrees
- Manual zoom from a tight beam to a wide wash
- 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
- Shutter: Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
- Dimming: 0% - 100%
- Display Inversion Mode
- Linkable: DMX via 3-pin XLR cable
- Optional ADJ UC IR wireless remote control (ADJ UC IR Not Included)
- Power consumption: 52W (Full-On)
- IEC AC input and output on rear to daisy chain power (Up to 13 fixture’s @ 120V & 24 fixture’s @ 230V)
- Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
- LED Source: 4 x 15W 4-in-1 RGBW LED source (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.25” x 7.25” x 8.75” / 263 x 185 x 221mm (With Bracket)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.25” x 7.25” x 4.75” / 263 x 185 x 118mm (Without Bracket)
- Weight: 5.5 lbs. / 2.5 kgs.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized American DJ
There are currently no product reviews.
<li>Lighting Products = 1-year (365 days) Limited Warranty (Such as: Special Effect Lighting, Intelligent Lighting, UV lighting, Strobes, Fog Machines, Bubble Machines, Mirror Balls, Par Cans, Trussing, Lighting Stands etc. excluding LED and lamps) </li>
<li>Laser Products = 1 Year (365 Days) Limited Warranty (excluding laser diodes which have a 6 month limited warranty)</li>
<li>L.E.D. Products = 2-year (730 days) Limited Warranty (excluding motors, PCB boards, and power supplies, which have a 1-year (365 day Limited Warranty) batteries which have a 180 day limited warranty). Only the L.E.D.s carry a 2-year warranty (excluding StarTec Series which a carries a 1 Year Limited Warranty) Note: 2 Year Warranty only applies to purchases within the United States.</li>
<li>ADJ DMX Controllers = 2 Year (730 Days) Limited Warranty (excluding faders and tact switches)</li>