The ADJ Mega GO Flood Par is a rechargeable lithium battery powered low profile LED Par Can that offers the creativity of RGB color mixing for stage or wall washing, has a 120-degree beam angle, plus the freedom to set up your fixture where ever you wish without the restrictions of power. With a wide beam angle and short throw from it’s SMD (Surface Mount Diode) LEDs , the Mega Go Flood Par is designed for short , wide wall washing and backlighting of Scrim.
This fixture uses LEDs rated at 50,000 hours with a maximum power draw of 18W. DMX addressing may also be changed by the unit’s 4-button LED display, or controlled by a DMX Controller or the ADJ RFC RF remote control (sold separetly). There is no duty cycle, plus users can “daisy-chain” the power from one unit to the next with the built-in IEC power Ins/Outs, up to 30 Mega Go Flood Pars. The built-in battery will keep a charge for up to 4.5 hours (full on) from a full, single charge.
• Ultra bright flat Par 38 wash fixture with 27x TRI SMD (3-IN1 RGB) LEDs (4.5 total watts)
• Smooth RGB color mixing with rich palettes of color created by mixing Red, Green and Blue TRI SMD LEDs (fast or slow color change operation)
• “Sit-flat” Design: Power & DMX Ins/Outs sit sideways so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
• Great as an architectural wall wash or for performance stages where traditional stage lighting emit a lot of heat onto performers
• 7 DMX Channels Modes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 channels
• 5 Operational modes: Auto mode and sound active feature with built-in programs
• Stand Alone or Master/Slave Configuration
• Beam Angle: 120 degrees
• Flicker Free Operation
• 4-Button DMX LED Display
• 35 built-in Color Macros
• DMX-512 protocol
• LED Pulse and Strobe effects
• Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
• Electronic Dimming: 0-100%
• Includes dual mounting brackets (Scissor Yoke) to hang on truss, mount on a wall or set on the ground
• Long Life LEDs (50,000 hrs.)
• Power Draw: 18W Max
• Rechargeable Lithium battery life: 4.5 hours full on (with a full charge); 6.5 hours charge time
• IEC AC input and output on rear to daisy chain power (Up to 30 Mega Go Flood Par)
• Compatible with ADJ RFC wireless remote control (sold separately)
• Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 8”x7.75”x3.75”/202x195x92mm
• Weight: 3 lbs./1 kg.
• Arriba Case: AC-115 (Fits 2x Mega Go Flood Par’s)
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized American DJ
There are currently no product reviews.
<li>Lighting Products = 1-year (365 days) Limited Warranty (Such as: Special Effect Lighting, Intelligent Lighting, UV lighting, Strobes, Fog Machines, Bubble Machines, Mirror Balls, Par Cans, Trussing, Lighting Stands etc. excluding LED and lamps) </li>
<li>Laser Products = 1 Year (365 Days) Limited Warranty (excluding laser diodes which have a 6 month limited warranty)</li>
<li>L.E.D. Products = 2-year (730 days) Limited Warranty (excluding motors, PCB boards, and power supplies, which have a 1-year (365 day Limited Warranty) batteries which have a 180 day limited warranty). Only the L.E.D.s carry a 2-year warranty (excluding StarTec Series which a carries a 1 Year Limited Warranty) Note: 2 Year Warranty only applies to purchases within the United States.</li>
<li>ADJ DMX Controllers = 2 Year (730 Days) Limited Warranty (excluding faders and tact switches)</li>