The ADJ Dotz Par 100 uses advanced COB (Chip On Board) technology allowing for a powerful LED engine to be placed in a small amount of space. The result is a high output, smooth color mixing LED Par with no RGB shadows. Designed for mobile or permanent wash lighting of stages, clubs, dance floors and churches. The COB LED engine on the Dotz Par 100 is a TRI 100 W (3-In-1).
The Dotz Par 100 produces wash of 80-degrees (25-degrees if you put on the supplied lens kit). It has 4 DMX Channel modes for programming flexibility, 32 built-in color macros and 5 selectable Dim Curves. The fixture has many pro features such as: 0-100% electronic dimming, strobe/pulse effect, Flicker Free operation, DMX and power power daisy-chaining , and a 4-button LCD DMX display. Dotz Par may run in its stand-alone mode from built-in programs, sound actively, from a DMX controller, or from the ADJ Par RF wireless remote control.
- Light Source: 1x 100W COB TRI LED (RGB: 3-IN-1, rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
- COB Technology (Chip On Board) produces powerful, smooth RGB color mixing with rich palettes of color
- 5x Operational modes: Auto Run, Sound Active, Color Macro, Dimmer, and DMX
- 4 DMX channel modes: 3, 4, 5 or 9 channel
- Built-In preset colors and programs / 35 built-in Color Macros
- 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
- Beam angle: 80-degrees (25-degrees with supplied lens kit)
- 3-pin XLR chassis mount connectors for DMX linking
- IEC AC IN/OUT to daisy chain power (up to Dotz Par’s @ 110V andDotz Par’s @ 230V)
- Power Draw: 100W total (All LEDs @ Full On)
- Dimensions With Bracket (LxWxH): 10” x 5.75” x 11”/ 254 x 146 x 280mm
- Dimensions Without Bracket (LxWxH): 8” x 5.75” x 8”/ 203 x 146 x 203mm
- Weight: 5 lbs. / 2 kgs.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized American DJ
There are currently no product reviews.
- Lighting Products = 1-year (365 days) Limited Warranty (Such as: Special Effect Lighting, Intelligent Lighting, UV lighting, Strobes, Fog Machines, Bubble Machines, Mirror Balls, Par Cans, Trussing, Lighting Stands etc. excluding LED and lamps)
- Laser Products = 1 Year (365 Days) Limited Warranty (excluding laser diodes which have a 6 month limited warranty)
- L.E.D. Products = 2-year (730 days) Limited Warranty (excluding motors, PCB boards, and power supplies, which have a 1-year (365 day Limited Warranty) batteries which have a 180 day limited warranty). Only the L.E.D.s carry a 2-year warranty (excluding StarTec Series which a carries a 1 Year Limited Warranty) Note: 2 Year Warranty only applies to purchases within the United States.
- ADJ DMX Controllers = 2 Year (730 Days) Limited Warranty (excluding faders and tact switches)