The ADJ XS 200 is a new revolution in moving lights. It features a single Axis head that has continuous 360 degree tilt rotation. The XS 200 utilizes 2 x 10-Watt LED that project sharp beams of light. Its compact size and lightweight makes it ideal for mobile entertainers, small club and bars, roller rinks, bowling centers or any mobile production.
The XS 200 creates the ultimate visual effect that involves fast moving beams and color changes. In show mode you can access 9 different built in shows or create your own color palette by color mixing the RGBW LEDs via DMX control.
The XS 200 comes with 3 different operating modes; sound active mode with sound sensitivity adjustment, show mode, or DMX control, used to create your own moving light shows or color combinations. The XS 200 can be used as a stand alone unit or in master-slave set up. The XS 200 is UC IR compatible (Sold Separately). The UC IR is used to control various functions for the Axis 200.
- Single axis Moving Head
- 360-degree continuous tilt rotation
- 2 x 10W 4-in-1 RGBW LEDs
- Pixel control of each LED
- RGBW Color Mixing in DMX mode
- 3 Operational modes: DMX, Show Mode & Sound Active
- Stand Alone or Master-slave set up
- 2 DMX Channel modes: 16 Channels & 18 Channels
- 4-Button menu system LED Display making it easy to navigate
- 9 Built-in shows
- 5-degree Beam Angle
- 3-pin XLR DMX connectors
- Lifetime of the LEDs (50,000 hr. rating)
- Power consumption: 20W total
- UC IR wireless controller & Airstream IR wireless App compatible (sold Separately)
- IEC In & Out to Daisy chain Power (Connect up to 8 Fixtures)
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz- I.E.C. In
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 4.75” x 5.5” x 11.25” / 123.4 x 100 x 284.5mm
- Weight: 2 lbs. / 4 kgs.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized American DJ
There are currently no product reviews.
- Lighting Products = 1-year (365 days) Limited Warranty (Such as: Special Effect Lighting, Intelligent Lighting, UV lighting, Strobes, Fog Machines, Bubble Machines, Mirror Balls, Par Cans, Trussing, Lighting Stands etc. excluding LED and lamps)
- Laser Products = 1 Year (365 Days) Limited Warranty (excluding laser diodes which have a 6 month limited warranty)
- L.E.D. Products = 2-year (730 days) Limited Warranty (excluding motors, PCB boards, and power supplies, which have a 1-year (365 day Limited Warranty) batteries which have a 180 day limited warranty). Only the L.E.D.s carry a 2-year warranty (excluding StarTec Series which a carries a 1 Year Limited Warranty)
- ADJ DMX Controllers = 2 Year (730 Days) Limited Warranty (excluding faders and tact switches)