Now with ADJ’s WiFLY Wireless DMX technology, the ADJ Inno Spot LED WiFLY is a compact intelligent Moving Head with a bright 50-Watt LED engine. It features 6 rotating, replaceable gobos, 8 colors plus white, and separate gobo/color wheels. It’s hard edge beam is similar to a traditional halogen or discharge lighting effect with a fraction of the power draw (93W) or the hassle of changing out light bulbs (LED source rated at 50,000 hours).
Users may control the Inno Spot LED WiFLY wireless with ADJ’s WiFLY Transceiver or other WiFLY controllers. The wireless transmission range is up to 500 feet open line of sight.
The Inno Spot LED WiFLY is lightweight and small in size making it extremely mobile, and can be set up by any size entertainer. It’s feature packed with exciting built-in light shows when used in Sound Active or linked in Master/Slave mode, offers 10 DMX channels, 4-Button LED DMX menu, Dimming, Shutter and Gobo Shake effect. The Inno Spot LED WiFLY may be controlled via Sound Activation with it’s own built-in programs, a DMX Controller, or the ADJ UC3 easy-to-use controller.
- High output Intelligent Moving Head with a bright white LED source, with wireless DMX
- Compatible with all ADJ’s WiFLY wireless DMX products
- 5-Bar WiFLY signal strength indicator on rear panel
- 8 colors + white
- 6 rotating, replaceable gobos + spot
- Separate Color & Gobo Wheels
- Gobo scroll mode
- 10 DMX Channels
- 4 Operational modes: DMX Controlled, WiFLY DMX, Show Mode or Sound Active
- 4-Button menu system digital display making it easy to navigate
- Built-in lighting programs
- Gobo Shake effect
- 3-facet prism
- Gobo size: 23.8mm (19mm viewable / 0.2mm thickness)
- 540° pan / 270° tilt (8-bit)
- Manual Focus
- Shutter: Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
- Dimming: 0% - 100%
- Fan Cooled
- 17-degree beam angle
- 3-pin XLR chassis mount connectors for DMX linking
- Stepper motors with micro stepping
- Compatible with the ADJ UC3 Series easy-to-use controllers (sold Separately)
- Includes built-in ADJ’s WiFly Transceiver Wireless DMX
- Runs extremely cool! - NO Duty Cycles! – Run all night!
- Power consumption: 99W total (All LED's @ Full)
- Switchable voltage: (120V/60Hz or 230V/50Hz)
- Light Source: 50W White LED source (Rated at approximately 50,000 hours)
- Lux @ 3M: 2250 Lux
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 8.75” x 8” x 12.75” / 221 x 202 x 320mm
- Weight: 15 lbs. / 6.8 kgs.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized American DJ
There are currently no product reviews.
- Lighting Products = 1-year (365 days) Limited Warranty (Such as: Special Effect Lighting, Intelligent Lighting, UV lighting, Strobes, Fog Machines, Bubble Machines, Mirror Balls, Par Cans, Trussing, Lighting Stands etc. excluding LED and lamps)
- Laser Products = 1 Year (365 Days) Limited Warranty (excluding laser diodes which have a 6 month limited warranty)
- L.E.D. Products = 2-year (730 days) Limited Warranty (excluding motors, PCB boards, and power supplies, which have a 1-year (365 day Limited Warranty) batteries which have a 180 day limited warranty). Only the L.E.D.s carry a 2-year warranty (excluding StarTec Series which a carries a 1 Year Limited Warranty) Note: 2 Year Warranty only applies to purchases within the United States.
- ADJ DMX Controllers = 2 Year (730 Days) Limited Warranty (excluding faders and tact switches)