ADJ’s Inno Series of Intelligent lighting fixtures continues to push the boundaries of LED technology with a reputation of professional features and reliable performance.
The Inno Spot Elite Intelligent Moving Head boasts an extremely bright 180-Watt LED source. Its professional features include: 7 rotating, replaceable gobos plus spot (6 are glass gobos and 1 is metal), 7 colors plus white, and separate gobo/color wheels. Its hard edge beam is similar to a traditional halogen or discharge lighting effect with a fraction of the power draw (197W) or the hassle of changing out light bulbs (LED source rated at approximately 50,000 hours).
The Inno Spot Elite is packed with exciting built-in light shows when used in Sound Active or linked in Master/Slave mode, offers 15 DMX channels, a motorized focus and Iris, 4-Button LCD DMX menu, Dimming, Shutter and Gobo Shake effect. The Inno Spot Elite may be controlled via Sound Activation with its own built-in programs, a DMX Controller, or the ADJ UC3 easy-to-use controller.
• High output Intelligent Moving Head with a bright white LED source
• 8 Colors + Spot
• 7 rotating, replaceable gobos + spot
• 6 Glass and 1 Metal Gobo
• 3 Operational modes: DMX-512, Sound Active or Show Mode
• Separate color & gobo wheels
• Gobo scroll mode
• Motorized focus & Iris
• 19-degree beam angle
• 15 DMX channels
• 4-button DMX LCD display
• 4 Built-In show modes
• Gobo Shake effect
• 6-facet rotating prism effect
• Gobo size: 27mm
(22mm viewable / 0.2mm thickness for metal gobo, 1.1mm thickness for glass gobo)
• 540° pan / 270° tilt (16-bit)
• Fine Pan /Tilt
• Shutter: Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
• Dimming: 0% - 100%
• Fan Cooled
• Stepper motors with micro stepping
• Omega Clamp Included
• Linkable: DMX via 3-pin XLR cable; Power via IEC daisy-chain power link
(Up to 2 Inno Spot Elite’s @ 120V, 4 Inno Spot Elite’s @ 220V fixtures)
• Compatible with the ADJ UC3 Series easy-to-use controllers (sold Separately)
• Power consumption: 197W (Full on)
• Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
• LED Source: 180W White LED source, 8000K (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
• Lux @ 3M: 4840 Lux
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 13.25” x 13” x 20.75” / 333 x 328 x 526mm
• Weight: 29 lbs. / 13 kgs.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized American DJ
There are currently no product reviews.
<li>Lighting Products = 1-year (365 days) Limited Warranty (Such as: Special Effect Lighting, Intelligent Lighting, UV lighting, Strobes, Fog Machines, Bubble Machines, Mirror Balls, Par Cans, Trussing, Lighting Stands etc. excluding LED and lamps) </li>
<li>Laser Products = 1 Year (365 Days) Limited Warranty (excluding laser diodes which have a 6 month limited warranty)</li>
<li>L.E.D. Products = 2-year (730 days) Limited Warranty (excluding motors, PCB boards, and power supplies, which have a 1-year (365 day Limited Warranty) batteries which have a 180 day limited warranty). Only the L.E.D.s carry a 2-year warranty (excluding StarTec Series which a carries a 1 Year Limited Warranty) Note: 2 Year Warranty only applies to purchases within the United States.</li>
<li>ADJ DMX Controllers = 2 Year (730 Days) Limited Warranty (excluding faders and tact switches)</li>