The Inno Pocket Wash is a mini Moving Head that creates beautiful washes of color with its 28-degrees beam angle. Its compact size and lightweight makes it ideal for mobile entertainers, small club and bars, roller rinks, bowling centers, churches or any mobile production.
Featuring 4x 10W 4-IN1 Quad LEDs (RGBW - Red, Green, Blue and White), the Inno Pocket Wash will give pure lighting excitement with its fast moving head and brilliant washes of color. It has a pan and tilt inversion mode that makes one head do the opposite of another when linked together.
Users may control the Inno Pocket Wash by Sound activation with its 4 built-in shows, the optional UC IR wireless remote, or use a DMX controller to create your own light shows.
- High output mini Moving Head with a bright 4 x 10W Quad RGBW LED source
- 3 Operational modes: DMX Control, Sound Active Mode & Show Mode
- 4 DMX Channel Modes: 9/11/19/21
- 4 Built-in shows
- Beam Angle: 28-degrees
- 540° pan / 180° tilt (8-bit & 16-bit)
- Pan /Tilt Inversion mode
- 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
- Shutter: Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
- Dimming: 0% - 100%
- Display Inversion Mode
- Omega bracket included
- Linkable: DMX via 3-pin XLR cable
- Optional ADJ UC IR wireless remote control: Full On, Stand by, Strobe, Color Change, Dimming, Sound Active On/Off (ADJ UC IR Not Included)
- Power consumption: 64.5W (Full-On)
- Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
- LED Source: 4 x 10W 4-in-1 RGBW LED source (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.75” x 5.75” x 8.5” / 171 x 149 x 214mm
- Weight: 6 lbs. / 2.8 kgs.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized American DJ
There are currently no product reviews.
- Lighting Products = 1-year (365 days) Limited Warranty (Such as: Special Effect Lighting, Intelligent Lighting, UV lighting, Strobes, Fog Machines, Bubble Machines, Mirror Balls, Par Cans, Trussing, Lighting Stands etc. excluding LED and lamps)
- Laser Products = 1 Year (365 Days) Limited Warranty (excluding laser diodes which have a 6 month limited warranty)
- L.E.D. Products = 2-year (730 days) Limited Warranty (excluding motors, PCB boards, and power supplies, which have a 1-year (365 day Limited Warranty) batteries which have a 180 day limited warranty). Only the L.E.D.s carry a 2-year warranty (excluding StarTec Series which a carries a 1 Year Limited Warranty) Note: 2 Year Warranty only applies to purchases within the United States.
- ADJ DMX Controllers = 2 Year (730 Days) Limited Warranty (excluding faders and tact switches)