The Inno Pocket Spot Twins features two mini Moving Heads on a mounting bar. Each Moving Head operates independently and features bright 12-Watt LED sources. Its compact size and lightweight makes it ideal for mobile entertainers, small club and bars, roller rinks, bowling centers or any mobile production.
Featuring 7 colors plus white, 7 gobo plus spot and separate color wheels, the Inno Pocket Spot Twins will give pure lighting excitement with its fast moving beams and color changes. It has a pan and tilt inversion mode that makes one head do the opposite of another when linked together. The Inno Pocket Spot Twins may be hung from truss, mounted on a pole or set on the ground.
Users may control the Inno Pocket Spot Twins by sound activation with its 4 built-in shows, the optional UC IR wireless remote, or use a DMX controller to create your own light shows.
- High output dual mini Moving Heads, each with a bright white 12W LED source
- 7 Colors + white
- 7 fixed gobos + spot
- Separate color & gobo wheels
- Manual focus
- 3 Operational modes: DMX Control, Sound Active Mode & Show Mode
- 2 DMX channel modes: 19 & 23 Channel modes
- 4 Built-in shows
- Gobo Shake effect
- Gobo scroll mode
- Beam Angle: 13-degrees
- 540° pan / 230° tilt (16-bit)
- Pan /Tilt Inversion mode
- 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
- Shutter: Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
- Dimming: 0% - 100%
- Fan Cooled
- Hole for pole mounting
- 2 Omega bracket included to hang from truss
- Linkable: DMX via 3-pin XLR cable
- Optional IR wireless remote control: Full On, Stand by, Strobe, Color Change, Dimming, Sound Active On/Off (ADJ UC IR Not Included)
- Power consumption: 85W
- Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
- LED Source: 12W White LED source (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 19.25” x 6” x 13” / 487 x 153 x 327mm
- Weight: 17 lbs. / 7.6 kgs.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized American DJ
There are currently no product reviews.
- American DJ Lighting and American DJ Branded Products = 1-year (365 days) Limited Warranty (Such as: Special Effect Lighting, Intelligent Lighting, UV lighting, Strobes, Fog Machines, Bubble Machines, Mirror Balls, Par Cans, Trussing, Lighting Stands etc. excluding Laser Products, StarTec Series and lamps)
- American DJ Laser Products = 90-Day Limited Warranty
- American DJ StarTec Series Products = 90-Day Limited Warranty
- American DJ L.E.D. Products = 2-year (730 days) Limited Warranty (excluding motors, PCB boards, and power supplies, which have a 1-year (365 day Limited Warranty) and batteries which have a 180 day limited warranty). Only the L.E.D.s carry a 2-year warranty.