The ADJ Inno Color Beam Z19 is a professional LED Moving Head Beam fixture with motorized zoom allowing for a variable beam angle from 10-60-degrees. The fixture is powered by nineteen RGBW Quad Color (4-IN-1) Osram LEDs. With it’s quick speed and built-in light shows, the Inno Color Beam Q19 brings pure lighting excitement to any venue.
The Inno Color Beam Z19 is extremely versatile and has everything clubs, theaters, churches, concert productions and lighting professionals are looking for in a professional LED Beam effect. The Z19 features 14 DMX channels, Pan/Tilt Inversion, 16-Bit Fine Pan/Tilt, PowerCon In/Out power connectors, and a 4-Button DMX LCD menu with 180-degree inverse view mode.
• High Output LED Moving Head Wash with motorized zoom
• Nineteen RGBW Quad Color (4-IN-1) Osram Ostar LEDs
• Motorized Zoom: 10 ~ 60-degree beam angle
• 3 Operational Modes: Sound Active, Show Mode, & DMX Controlled
• 14 DMX channels
• 64 Built-In Color Macros
• Electronic Dimming: 0% - 100%
• Pan/Tilt Inverse Mode for contrasting movement when fixtures are linked together
• Fast Pan Tilt Movement
• Pan: 540-degree; Tilt: 220-degree
• 16-Bit Fine Pan/Tilt control
• 4-Button DMX LCD menu with 180° Inverse View mode
• Stepper motors with micro stepping
• Includes Omega bracket for truss mounting
• 3-pin and 5-Pin XLR In/Out
• Fan cooled
• Electronic Strobe/Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
• PowerCON AC In/Out on rear to daisy chain power
(up to 5 Inno Color Beam Z19’s @ 120V and 11 Inno Color Beam Z19’s @ 230V )
• Light Source: 19 x 10W High Output Osram Ostar LED’s
• Long Life LED (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
• Multi-voltage Operation: 100-230V, 50Hz/60Hz
• Power Consumption: 245W
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 13” x 7.5” x 15.75”/ 329 x 188 x 395mm
• Weight: 21 lbs. /9.5 kg.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized American DJ
There are currently no product reviews.
- Lighting Products = 1-year (365 days) Limited Warranty (Such as: Special Effect Lighting, Intelligent Lighting, UV lighting, Strobes, Fog Machines, Bubble Machines, Mirror Balls, Par Cans, Trussing, Lighting Stands etc. excluding LED and lamps)
- Laser Products = 1 Year (365 Days) Limited Warranty (excluding laser diodes which have a 6 month limited warranty)
- L.E.D. Products = 2-year (730 days) Limited Warranty (excluding motors, PCB boards, and power supplies, which have a 1-year (365 day Limited Warranty) batteries which have a 180 day limited warranty). Only the L.E.D.s carry a 2-year warranty (excluding StarTec Series which a carries a 1 Year Limited Warranty)
- ADJ DMX Controllers = 2 Year (730 Days) Limited Warranty (excluding faders and tact switches)