The Inno Color Beam Quad 7 is a high performance LED Moving Head fixture that offers a hard-edge beam effect sought after by lighting designers to help take their light shows to a new level. This fixture features a high quality CREE LEDs
This unit is compact & light weight and offers plenty of pro features such as: 2 DMX Channels for programming and a 4-Button LED DMX Menu. The Inno Color Beam Quad 7 is also great in sound active mode with plenty of exciting built-in programs creating instant light shows. Plus, non-DMX users can use the easy-to-use UC3 Controller to operate this fixture.
• High output LED Moving Head Beam effect with seven Quad RGBW Cree LED's
• 3 operational modes: DMX-512, Sound Active or Master/Slave
• 2 DMX Channel: 1 or 13 Channel
• Electronic Dimming: 0% - 100%
• 10-degree beam angle
• Pan: 540-degree; Tilt: 200-degree
• LED DMX 4-Button menu system
• Stepper motors with micro stepping
• Omega included for attaching a clamp
• 3-pin XLR In/Out
• Fan cooled
• LED Strobe/Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
• Compatible with American DJ UC3 Series easy-to-use controllers (sold Separately)
• IEC AC input and output on rear to daisy chain power (up to 3 Inno Color Beam Quad 7’s @ 120V and 5 Inno Color Beam Quad 7’s @ 230V )
• Extreme long lifetime of the LED (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
• Multi-voltage Operation: 100-240V, 50Hz/60Hz
• Power Consumption: 130W
• Light source: Seven 10W Quad Cree LEDs 4 in 1 (RGBW)
• Dimensions(LxWxH): 10.25” x 6.75” x 12”/ 260X168X304mm
• Weight: 14 lbs. / 6 kg.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized American DJ
There are currently no product reviews.
- Lighting Products = 1-year (365 days) Limited Warranty (Such as: Special Effect Lighting, Intelligent Lighting, UV lighting, Strobes, Fog Machines, Bubble Machines, Mirror Balls, Par Cans, Trussing, Lighting Stands etc. excluding LED and lamps)
- Laser Products = 1 Year (365 Days) Limited Warranty (excluding laser diodes which have a 6 month limited warranty)
- L.E.D. Products = 2-year (730 days) Limited Warranty (excluding motors, PCB boards, and power supplies, which have a 1-year (365 day Limited Warranty) batteries which have a 180 day limited warranty). Only the L.E.D.s carry a 2-year warranty (excluding StarTec Series which a carries a 1 Year Limited Warranty) Note: 2 Year Warranty only applies to purchases within the United States.
- ADJ DMX Controllers = 2 Year (730 Days) Limited Warranty (excluding faders and tact switches)