ADJ continues to push the boundaries of LED technology with the Inno Beam LED, a compact intelligent Moving Head with a bright 80W LED source. It produces a tight 6-degree beam projecting 8 colors plus white. It features a laser cut GOBO Wheel with 4 GOBOs and 4 Beam Reducers to change the size of your beam (for exciting effects and for pinspotting), an 8-facet prism and a Frost filter to create a wash effect.
The Inno Beam LED is lightweight and small in size making it extremely mobile for easy set-up and transport. It may be controlled via DMX, Sound Activation (with it’s own 4 built-in shows) or from the ADJ UC3 easy-to-use controller. It has a Pan/Tilt Inversion mode that makes the heads produce contrasting movements. There are 2 DMX channel modes (12 or 14 channels).
The Inno Beam LED has 5 selectable dimming curves, a high speed shutter for slow to fast strobing and pulsing, and has a low power draw of 129W at maximum.
• High output Moving Head beam effect with a bright white 80W LED source
• 8 Colors + white
• Laser cut Gobo Wheel with 4 GOBOs and 4 Beam Reducers
• Separate color & GOBO wheels
• Beam Angle: 6-degrees
• 3 Operational modes: DMX Controlled, Sound Active & Internal Show control modes
• 2 DMX channel modes: 12 or 14 Channel
• 4 Built-in shows
• 8-facet Prism
• Frost Filter
• Gobo Shake effect
• Gobo scroll mode
• 540° pan / 210° tilt (16-bit)
• Pan /Tilt Inversion mode
• 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
• Shutter: Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
• Dimming: 0% - 100%
• Fan Cooled
• Omega bracket included
• IEC AC IN/OUT on rear to daisy chain power (up to 3 Inno Beam LED’s @ 120V and 6 Inno Beam LED’s @ 230V )
• Compatible with American DJ UC3 Series easy-to-use controllers (sold Separately)
• Power consumption: 129W Max
• Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
• Lux @ 3M: 40060 lux
• LED Source: 80W White LED source ( Rated at 50,000 hrs)
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 11.5” x 7.5” x 18.25” / 289 x 188 x 461mm
• Weight: 18 lbs. / 8.2 kgs.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized American DJ
There are currently no product reviews.
- Lighting Products = 1-year (365 days) Limited Warranty (Such as: Special Effect Lighting, Intelligent Lighting, UV lighting, Strobes, Fog Machines, Bubble Machines, Mirror Balls, Par Cans, Trussing, Lighting Stands etc. excluding LED and lamps)
- Laser Products = 1 Year (365 Days) Limited Warranty (excluding laser diodes which have a 6 month limited warranty)
- L.E.D. Products = 2-year (730 days) Limited Warranty (excluding motors, PCB boards, and power supplies, which have a 1-year (365 day Limited Warranty) batteries which have a 180 day limited warranty). Only the L.E.D.s carry a 2-year warranty (excluding StarTec Series which a carries a 1 Year Limited Warranty)
- ADJ DMX Controllers = 2 Year (730 Days) Limited Warranty (excluding faders and tact switches)