Peter S. - 06/06/2015
- They're sturdy and the legs and base have a very wide spread
- The crank works really well
- The maximum high extension is VERY good
- Has a compatible carrying bag for mobile gigs
- Quality of material still lacks (lots of scratches and dents after only 5 or 6 gigs), but still better than most other lighting stands
Overall, the stand extends really high and the legs and base are very sturdy. But for the weight of these things, I still think that the quality of the materials isn't as high as I had hoped for.
Yes, I would recommend this to a friend